UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

I've got wave one and plan on getting all that they make. I just ignore the price somehow. I'm keeping them in the box for now thinking that I'm just waiting to see if they're worth something later on. Deep down I know they won't be, but it makes buying them easier to justify.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these guys. I have all of the marvel and star wars ones so far. I am also looking forward to the indiana jones ones that will be coming out. They are a bit big, but they are way to sweet looking to pass up.

I'm trying to limit myself on these because of the size. I don't really like the style they use for ones with human faces, so that helps. But I had to pick up the awesome Spidey, and that meant grabbing Venom too. Plus I've got Chewie, Vader and C3P0 from the SW line.

The price seems good to me, but probably just because they're basically a mass-produced take on designer toys, and real designer/vinyl toys tend to cost a whole lot. I like the Venom tongue much more here than on the Minimate -- the first Marvel toy I ever bought, back in the early '90s, and was a Venom whose tongue stuck out when you pressed a lever on his back, so both of them just remind me of that...

I love the Marvel Mighty Muggs!! They are 100% Recycled Awesome. I tried to resist, but I had to buy the Stormtrooper and then the Clone Commander. Then hey hit me with the Marvels? Resistance is futile... I told myself I'm going to focus on classic Silver / Bronze age characters, but the only two I haven't bought (yet) are Wolverine and Venom (which are amazing too!). The boxes are so cool that they make a neat display all by themselves. Here are some pics.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l243/jho...2210_edited.jpg

post-1794-1211746297_thumb.jpg

I just got back from Target, and they had the Captain America and Thing. I couldn't resist getting Cap, with his funny little shield. He's awesome. I probably won't get any of the other announced characters, though.

Does anyone happen to have the UPC's for Marvel series 1 and/or 2? I can't seem to find them anywhere =/ I'd really appreciate it! Thanks =)

I can only give you the one from my Cap, if that helps at all:

6 53569 31219 2

Does anyone happen to have the UPC's for Marvel series 1 and/or 2? I can't seem to find them anywhere =/ I'd really appreciate it! Thanks =)

I can only give you the one from my Cap, if that helps at all:

6 53569 31219 2

Thank you! Thats exactly what I needed, and more importantly, hes the one I want the most =) Thanks again, REALLY appreciate it! =)

Edited by ARE-JAY

hes the one I want the most

No problem. Good luck getting him. He is worth hunting down, in my opinion.

Going to a few Targets now to hunt my Cap down. The only other one I want is Thor. And does anyone else see the similarity between that Peter Parker Mighty Mugg and Peter from Family Guy??

Well, I had to get Spidey, but I'm calling it good after that (unless they make a Galactus, nice call maxcarnage). Now if these guys were smaller, true mini figs at something like 3" or less, then I would be doomed!

I was on the hunt for Cap today and didn't find him but I have to tell you guys that I had Thing in my hand for about 5 minutes before I made the decision to put him back. These things are dangerous!!

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Do you mind me asking what you need these for Are-Jay?

Sorry, just noticed your question. You can give an employee the number at ToysRus, Target etc. to see if they have any in stock. I was finally able to find Iron Man and Spidey thanks to the numbers =)

Sorry, just noticed your question. You can give an employee the number at ToysRus, Target etc. to see if they have any in stock. I was finally able to find Iron Man and Spidey thanks to the numbers =)

You might also consider checking Hasbrotoyshop.com from time to time. If you google for it, they typically have, at least, a 10% off code. They don't charge tax, so if you order from them, taking shipping into account, it's just a tad more than you would pay at the store.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBra...820&SBR=649

Edited by karamazov80

Found 3 more today, Thing, Cap, and Doc. Doom. While I think they are a lil big, its very refreshing to have something so unique. Once I find Venom & Wolverine, I will be up to date =) Thanks again for the upc's guys, they were really a big help!

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh it keeps getting harder to not buy the Star Wars ones! I'm pretty sure I'll cave when they do a Kit Fisto though =) I'm finding myself getting more excited over Mighty Muggs than Minimates lately. Gotta get that SDCC Exclusive Peter Parker and the Movie Iron Man Exclusive!

Anyone else hoping for a Stealth Repaint of the Series 1 Iron Man? =)

Edited by ARE-JAY

I just bought the whole of series 1 and 2 of marvel mighty muggs in the UK. I tried my fave place Limited Edition first but they didnt have them in so I ordered from Play.com. £9 to £10 each and free postage. Cant wait till they arrive.