UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Complete MiniMate Checklist

Cappy

yeah, it's really cool that you did all this!

unfortunately I don't have excel =/

Look up openoffice.org. Generic freeware version of office does much of the same stuff, allows you to opens spreadhseets just fine. And it's free!!!

• 1 month later...

Very, very cool.

I've got one I've been working on for my own tracking purposes, but it's not nearly as complete.

• 3 months later...
Updated through year's end 2009.

I know how much work goes into this, so a HUGE THANKYOU from everyone at MMV for doing this...

Heck I cant even keep up let alone make a spread sheet of all the stuff that's been hitting lately!

T.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just noticed the update thank you SOOOOOO much with all the variants and different waves (TRU, movie, Marvel, SDCC exclusves) it's the only way I can keep track of how many I missed. Thank you thank you thank you!! :highfive2:

Heh. You're welcome, welcome, welcome. :highfive2:

Thanks for the reminder on that Six. I put her in when she first appeared, but after further consideration (and drama), I decided to pull her. Haven't done that just yet...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, zfisher, thanks for asking. By all means, use it as you see fit, as long as you're not making money off of it. :)

If you can stand to wait two days, I'm updating it right now to cover all of 2010. Just waiting to see if anything ships today (comic book day, don'tcha know).

Hey, zfisher, thanks for asking. By all means, use it as you see fit, as long as you're not making money off of it. :)

If you can stand to wait two days, I'm updating it right now to cover all of 2010. Just waiting to see if anything ships today (comic book day, don'tcha know).

Awesome! I'll wait for your update, then... And it will certainly be a free app on the iTunes store for all to enjoy!

Zack