UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Complete MiniMate Checklist

Cappy

Cap,

Is it possible to get a list of the released minimates only?

WW4M

It's a spreadsheet you should be able to just sort it by the release date column and then crop anything over 2007.

If you don't have excel then I can do so and export it for you, drop me a PM.

T.

Guys,

Even when you sort the column, it still lists Minimates that were never released. I guess I am looking for a list of all released Minimates only. I know them all, I am just to lazy to create my own or take your masterpiece and butcher it to look the way I want to...I know, I am wack.

WW4M

Guys,

Even when you sort the column, it still lists Minimates that were never released. I guess I am looking for a list of all released Minimates only. I know them all, I am just to lazy to create my own or take your masterpiece and butcher it to look the way I want to...I know, I am wack.

WW4M

Hey WWFM it's very easy to get exactly what you are asking for... it took me about 12 seconds from clicking on the link to confirming you can do exactly what you ask...

Sort by the YEAR column... then it filters the 2008 and unreleased etc to the bottom!

It's 100% accurate thru the end of 2007 - You'll need to be a little savvy now we're in 2008 as to which have been released and which will be but hopefully your memory isnt that short!

T.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Here it is, now out front in an easier to find location. :D

The title is pretty self explanatory. I'll try to keep it updated quarterly.

Awesome! Thanks man, I have been looking for a good check list for some time.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Cappy, Thanks...

I don't think I'm alone in really appreciating all the work you put into doing this....

The minimate world has gone crazy with different licenses and sets and without your spreadsheet I'm sure I'd miss something.

T.