UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ken & Blanka 2 pack

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd pick up a couple sets as well. Good luck!

Jawfin

So, for Jatta, TBT, SillyGooserTC, Ady, or Shane: If anyone has any more realistic cost info on doing this exclusive 2 pack, before I decide to go to DST, please post it here or shoot me a PM. If the cost was all the way at $15,000. I have the money. I don't need an investor. If anyone else might want to partner with me on this, I am all ears.

I've got one. You should talk to someone like BBTS, or better yet, Stuckakid or CSC, to see if they'd be willing to go in on this with you. I think they'd be more than willing to help out if you're paying for it, however you do need some way to unload them, and not just to us, but to the general public. I think they might be the best way. Otherwise you're going to be "that guy" that has thousands of toys in his garage that he can't unload and is trying to sell for $10 a pop. And even then you might think about just selling parts of your bulk lot to online retailers.

And hey, worse comes to worse, my Mechacon minimates could always use some financial backing. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my 2 cents:

Ken & Blanka exclusively made 2 pack = Me Buying a set

The complete SF wave 2 being made = Me Buying the whole set

Got my hopes dashed once with these.......thus my hesitation and concern about getting excited about these for a second time. Yes, if something like these were to see the light of day, I'd gladly be one of the first folks forking over the cash to get SF wave 2............I'm just keeping things realistic for my own Minimate insanity!

I'd be in. I know I could unload about 10 sets to people who are "offline".

I'd be in. I know I could unload about 10 sets to people who are "offline".

Yeah, I could get rid of about 5 the same way and I'd probably buy several for myself. For fear that they'd break. Of course, going on the whole Street Fighter II "Ken is just Ryu with blond hair and a red gi" I'm really close to a custom. I just need to paint a Ryu Belt/Skirt piece red and find the right hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Wah :wallbash: .... How come DC minimates fans can react better in creating noise to continue DC minimates. For DC minimates, everything that was shown at toyfair 2008 will be released. But for SF minimates it is only 50% completed. Aw forget it, if only one line was able to continue, I would go with DC. :deathstroke:

I need a Ken!

Nothing else has worked so far

So I'll wish upon a star

Wonderous shining speck of light

I need a Ken

Lois makes me take the rap

Cause our checkbook looks like crap

Since I can't give her a slap

I need a Ken

Where to find

A Blanka or Jon Talbain or Vega

To teach me how to whine and do

my taaaaaxesss...

Though by many they're abhored

Hebrew people I've adored

Even though they killed my Lord

I need a Ken

Hi, my name's A 5th Ryu Variant,

my car just broke down,

can I use you phone?

my troubles aren't all through

I need a Ken!

Ken!

So from the latest Q&A...looks like we can put a final nail in the SF2 Coffin.

I guess WW4M's checkbook wasn't big enough to pull off the 2 pack.

Good Night SF2! rest in peace.

I thought the last Q&A had been clear enough, but then this topic sprung up. This topic will likely never die. Stupid Goonies. <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...