UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best and Worst of 2007

Nice to see what the overall vote-getters were. Not all of them were what I picked, but at the same time I don't have a problem with any of them, either.

My biggest beef was with 24 getting the worst license. It's not bad at all! :-) But I understand how it could have happened.

This presentation was far better than both the Golden Globes and the People's Choice Awards.

I think the only thing that actually won that I voted for was Worst License and Worst Variant. I voted Lorraine (prototype) as Sexiest.

Actually, what surprises me more than OMAC and Sandman combined is that Zombie Hulk wasn't even elected worst, and that Zombie Wolvy didn't win worst. Seriously, what kind of issue do people have with PH Sandman, that he is worse than Zombie Wolvy and Zombie Hulk combined?

He's big, fugly and the translucent bits don't work as well as I'd like them to. (Just IMO since you asked.) As far as Zombie Wolvie, I agree that he's amongst my fav Wolverine variants. He's a bit big chested, but a good variation of a character we've seen way too much of. Omac on the other hand was, like Boyd said, translucent (+1 point), was a very good representation of the character (+1), had some funky legs/hips & hands we've never seen before (+1) and was made to army build (+1). All in all, a good unique mate.

I just find it funny that essentially a give away figure (Hunt mate) scored better than most of the stuff that was sold this year.

And Sandman did suck. They essentially took what wasn't broke, broke it, then tried to fix it but failed miserably.

But how did Kirk not get a nod for sexiest minimate?!

I just find it funny that essentially a give away figure (Hunt mate) scored better than most of the stuff that was sold this year.

And Sandman did suck. They essentially took what wasn't broke, broke it, then tried to fix it but failed miserably.

I voted for Kirk, so don't blame me!

I voted for Kirk, so don't blame me!

kirk had pants, I voted for anything that did'nt have pants :biggrin: