UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

When will there be no more Marvel Minimate Party Girls?

Teris Tone

It's a matter of authenticity. Everyone knows that Uhura's uniform includes red underpants. The Minimate is therefore inaccurate.

That said, I ain't returning her. Wearing panties can contribute to yeast infections. That's no fun.

It's true! I've seen Uhura's underpants on old Star Trek episodes plenty of times!

It's a matter of authenticity. Everyone knows that Uhura's uniform includes red underpants. The Minimate is therefore inaccurate.

Point well made. And Mary Marvel, too, is inaccurate. As for the others: we don't know how accurate the portrayal is. We just don't know.

so anyway on the opposite end of things i was using some nail poilsh remover to clean the white paint off my spare she-hulk to leave just the purple, right, well to my surprise the purple came off aswell leaving just her natural green colour :o so now i have a topless she-hulk.

Proving that marvel girls are infact party girl's & now my she-hulk needs an "over the shoulder boulder holder" painted on :thumbsup:

• 2 years later...

I'd like to apologize for the necro, but I'd like to point out the lack of Party Girls lately is disturbing. Several have been prime candidates, and yet we get nothing. I'd like to blame this thread directly. Bad, bad people who wanted panties.

How am I going to make flesh colored blanks now?

Talk about damn prophetic!

When was it predicted in this thread that this issue would get conclusively resolved again?

im guessing...the year 2010! :biggrin:

On a vaguely related note, I recently had to find myself a new SM3 Mary Jane because the old one was, erm, missing her skirt :blink:

I just pucked a bit in my mouth -.-;

I don't know if its related to this topic, but i just want to let everybody know

Edited by Aapje

I do find it funny that we haven't had one since, what? Marisol?

On a related not, I'd like some clarification. When someone has something to say, is it better to 1) find the relevant thread, and post in it, no matter how old it is, keeping all discussion in one spot? or 2) make a new thread for a string of new comments, just because the old one is, um, old?

On a related not, I'd like some clarification. When someone has something to say, is it better to 1) find the relevant thread, and post in it, no matter how old it is, keeping all discussion in one spot? or 2) make a new thread for a string of new comments, just because the old one is, um, old?

Dino,I am on record as saying aid that despite some of your more off the wall comments you often say what I'm often thinking but can't be assed to say. Yours is a valid point .....again :ohmy: I've necroed a thread purely because I'd come across one whilst delving through the gems that exist here ......that's wrong. I've started a thread .....or seen one started ......& then been told that "that is being discussed here" ...."you dumbass,senile old fart "

Before anyone takes my current post too seriously I am also guilty of judging the latest necro-poster or neuvo-poster by how interesting that post actually is.

Unfortunately this one ain't hitting the spot .

.....& another thing it's 'underwear' not 'underware' (thread title is irritatingly wrong ).

I just pucked a bit in my mouth -.-;

Aapje ,you may have spelled that wrong............... & I'm hoping you meant 'puked' .

Oh no, I think he meant Pucked, most definitely!

post-99-1281135567_thumb.jpg

Okay, its time to clean up my english vocabulary.....i did spel that right, right?

Dino,I am on record as saying aid that despite some of your more off the wall comments you often say what I'm often thinking but can't be assed to say. Yours is a valid point .....again :ohmy: I've necroed a thread purely because I'd come across one whilst delving through the gems that exist here ......that's wrong. I've started a thread .....or seen one started ......& then been told that "that is being discussed here" ...."you dumbass,senile old fart "

Before anyone takes my current post too seriously I am also guilty of judging the latest necro-poster or neuvo-poster by how interesting that post actually is.

Unfortunately this one ain't hitting the spot .

.....& another thing it's 'underwear' not 'underware' (thread title is irritatingly wrong ).

I see where you two are having problems, in that it probably requires a certain amount of common sense. :biggrin:

Personally I see it that if a thread hasn't had anything posted in it for over a year then it should be left to rest in piece, If you really feel the need to bring a subject back then a new thread makes sense, of course exceptions can of course disprove that rule.

T.

Which is why I simply avoid posting; wouldn't want to irritate the staff. :D

psst, bhm, you missed commenting on this one:

...it should be left to rest in piece,

*Cappy scuttles back to his dark corner*

Edited by Cappy

Which is why I simply avoid posting; wouldn't want to irritate the staff. :D

psst, bhm, you missed commenting on this one:

...it should be left to rest in piece,

*Cappy scuttles back to his dark corner*

Oh I saw it but there are only so many times you can kick a hornet's nest before you scarper :P

Holy crap! This is the original poster. I haven't been posting in this forum for years. I got a kick out of knowing this post came back up.

How did you guys find this? It must have been to be buried very deep in the archives.

Bravo for finding it, and good notice that there are hardly anymore "party girls".

I don't care about what's under the dress any more. I got super addicted once DC minimates from DC Direct came out and my main obsession was completing Marvel, BTTF, and DC.