UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Battlestar Galactica Classics packs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! All please!

I have to say, that Lucifer is one of the best Minimates ever. It just works perfect for him. Imperious Leader is surprisingly good too. I won't have thought that he'd make a good Minimate. And Muffit! Of course, now I'm thinking of getting a second Colonial set just so I can make a dark brown Daggit...

I like the colonials more than the cylons.... Adama, Apollo & crew are spot-on adn the daggit is a must have.

As for the cylons, I'll probably pass - I've got some classic cylons, and though Baltar is well done, I've never really been into the Lucifer and Imperious Leader Character - perhaps it's becasue their TV & Movie likenesses were so cheesy.

Oh Hell YES!!! I couldn't believe the post when I saw it (nice catch Modefan!); they're being released exactly as I had hoped/suggested. Now I'm wondering if that *hint* about "virtual armadas" in the last e spectrum might actually include "classic" Viper and Raiders as well as the "modern"! 2008 is off to a frak'in great start!

HELL YEAH! When I first saw the minimates on display for the first time I was more excited for the classics than the modern having never seen the modern so I was pissed when I heard they were not going to be done but now I love the modern series and those mates and now we get this. . . . I love it!

HELL YEAH! When I first saw the minimates on display for the first time I was more excited for the classics than the modern having never seen the modern so I was pissed when I heard they were not going to be done but now I love the modern series and those mates and now we get this. . . . I love it!

Yeah, I'm actually glad that they waited to put these out. Capitalizing on the success of the Modern show while it was hot and waiting for the 30th anniversary (like Star Trek's 40th) to release these was a smart move. I'm not so sure how successful these would have been released as carded figures. Besides, it looks like they've made some improvements over those first proto.s we saw (Apollo's holster is now on the left leg, the tunics have been shortened, etc.), there are no variant/chases, and you can pick them up in two complete (more 'mates, less fu$$) sets which I believe will draw-in consumers who might have been on the fence about these. I couldn't be more thrilled about how these are being presented (and my birthday just happens to be in April too!) . I'll personally be getting at least 3 each for customs. Now, if they could only manage to sneak a Viper and Raider in...sorry (don't mean to sound like an ingrate!). Way to go DST!!!

Nice, I'm glad to finally see these coming out soon :thumbsup: At my first SDCC I met both Classic Apollo and Boomer at the show and look forward to their mini versions being next to their signatures :D