UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Packaging of 19 and 20

minijeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting these sets are gonna come out the week of ToyFair? DST just seems to like releasing things during Shows/Cons.

I can't wait for these two waves! There are so many characters I've been waiting for since Marvel Minis started. Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, Polaris, Vision, Havok, Ultron, Archangel, Mysterio, and more! I'm a little disappointed that Apocalypse is the same size as the regulars, but I'll live. Not one person could say that these two waves are anything but awesome.

Great, that will give me a chance to catch up on my Spidey, DC, BSG and ST Minimates :D I'm liking this wave so far, I just hope I can get everything on a level price and not be charged extra for the variants :rolleyes:

If the "modern" Havoc that you are referring to is the 90s Havoc from X-Force, then I must say, I much prefer the classic look. The old school Havoc was a very distinctive look, which was very bold and interesting. The guy in the 90s with the blond hair and the jacket with rolled up sleeves looked about as generic as a 90s guy could, IMO. Of course, you guys could be referencing something more recent that I'm unfamiliar with, and if so, I can't comment. . .now that I realize it, I guess that I really hate X-Men costumes from the 1990s generally :)

If the "modern" Havoc that you are referring to is the 90s Havoc from X-Force, then I must say, I much prefer the classic look. The old school Havoc was a very distinctive look, which was very bold and interesting. The guy in the 90s with the blond hair and the jacket with rolled up sleeves looked about as generic as a 90s guy could, IMO. Of course, you guys could be referencing something more recent that I'm unfamiliar with, and if so, I can't comment. . .now that I realize it, I guess that I really hate X-Men costumes from the 1990s generally :)

No way, I'm not a huge fan of the X-factor costumes myself. They're too 80s/90s style inspired for me. The one I'm refering too is this one:

havok00.jpg

There is even a version of this custom that has a helmet that somewhat resembles the original one. It has the three rings except they're close to the head(and smaller) and has a translucent blue visor. Don't get me wrong, I love the original costume, its just my second favorite Havok costume ;)

Thats weird. Scifigenre.com has series 19 and 20 "available" and not for preorder

Maybe they take a couple days to process orders and made them "available" since they're on Diamond's shipping list for this week. Either that or they got them early like a few places apparently did.