UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

cylons

Hey after a super good find of the five packs for 12.99, and a great trade, my total stands at 14. Respectable, but not an army yet. I'm sure someone has like 50, but let's see...

how many do you have??

lol I'll amend this by saying that I've never actually seen and episode of BSG. lol Guess I'm a sucker for army builders

I also have never seen an episode to date, but would love to. I currently own one. :(

I wish Britain had FYEs I would have bought as many as I could have afforded.

If anyone does have a large army, please post pics. Also if you have them in battle (don't care how many) I'd love to see them.

I, too, have never seen an Episode of BSG (okay, I did see about three minutes of an episode, but that snippet had no cylons. I have a complete case of the moderns plus the two that came in waves one and two.

I just wanted an alien force for all my heroes to fight. And the pilot/ warriors make a good militant group to go after my X-men too.

Only 12 on display currently. I know I've got a couple of 5 packs and some SciFi booth exclusives floating around somewhere that I just don't have room for at the moment, so that would put me at about 24-ish.

I'm gussing our support (as evidenced by this thread) is what's causing more BSG multi packs to come out.

I'm gussing our support (as evidenced by this thread) is what's causing more BSG multi packs to come out.

Maybe this would be a positive indicator for army building in other lines. Of course, there's always the possibility that license restrictions is keeping away an army of Hand ninjas rather than fear of no support.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

8 Classics, 11 Moderns, 5 Sci Fi's, and 1 Elf. 25 total. I think that is all. With all of the new cylons coming, and have never watched the show, I guess I should check it out. I keep buying them...

I need a non-bloody elf if someone wants to barter.

WW4M

8 Classics, 11 Moderns, 5 Sci Fi's, and 1 Elf. 25 total. I think that is all. With all of the new cylons coming, and have never watched the show, I guess I should check it out. I keep buying them...

I need a non-bloody elf if someone wants to barter.

WW4M

What are the "Sci fis" and i have never watched the show either :P