UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Where are they? Thread (Marvel)

Rad

No Heroes or Villians box sets on Previews list. Probably next week. Also with Wolverine movie mates coming out in May, the TRU wave should/could be hitting in the next 2 weeks.(FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!) :P I just checked Marvelousnews.com and they have the box sets listed. Oh well, bring 'em on. :)

Edited by bilbofett

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have waves 25 & 26 on ship lists for this week? AA's last shipping update said May 6. We know the Wolvie mates are already produced and stateside (the ones at TRU, anyway), so that could be reason for optimism.

Edited by Lobsterman

Anyone have waves 25 & 26 on ship lists for this week? AA's last shipping update said May 6. We know the Wolvie mates are already produced and stateside (the ones at TRU, anyway), so that could be reason for optimism.

Diamond Comics does NOT have Waves 25 & 26 listed as shipping for May 6th. Not entirely suprised to see that, but it doesn't make it suck any less! :angry:

You guys haven't had enough recently, what with the Heroes and Villains packs, TRU waves 2 and 3, and wave 4 just around the corner? :lol:

I don't even want to think about how my wallet will be hurting come July, with all the SDCC goodness.

--edit: who am I kidding? I can't wait for these, either :buttrock: --

Edited by karamazov80

Art Asylum has now change Series 25 & 26's release date to 5/27. We'll see!

Plus both Terminator 2 singles and pairs. Son of a B!TCH, it's gonna be an expensive Wednesday come the 27th! :angry:

I got my e-mail too and I went right on over and shipped my loot. Oh I am so excited for wave 25. Not as much 26 since there is really only one minimate from that wave that I haven't seen yet but boy oh boy I can't wait till these show up!

Just got home , and waves 25 & 26 were waiting for me...yeah! :D I won't be able to open them till later, but i have no camara to take pics anyway, but just wanted to let ya all know they are out there!

How do AIM, Cap, and Red Skull look?? They're the only ones I'm interested in at the moment.

I wanted to post. I got my X-Men Origins: Wolverine MiniMate set! Mom ordered me Special Ops Wolverine annd Deadpool, Logan and Sabertooth and Weapon X Wolverine and Silverfox from Toysrus.com and got them in the mail today as well as mom getting me Wolverine and Blob earlier this week!