UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Where are they? Thread (Marvel)

Rad

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comic shop guy told me yesterday that he ordered them, but didn't know why they were coming in late. He suggested that it may have been a "regional thing."

Yeah, my comics shop suggested the same thing, but I don't think that's the case, because there've been reports on here that people have not been able to find them in one store, then driven to another and found them. I really wish someone from DST would let us know what's going on.... :verymad:

• 1 month later...

I know everybody is preoccupied with all the SDCC 09 news, but just a heads up that the Wolverine Through Out the Ages minimate boxed set will arrive at comic book shops this upcoming Wednesday (July 29). My CBS guy just confirmed that it was on his Diamond shipping list.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hrm. Waves 29 and 30 are (as expected) bumped back to 11/28, as per the latest Ship Date update.

I find the announced 12/16 ship dates for 31 and 32, frankly, laughable. We all know those won't hit until next March or April at best; why do you have to tease us, guys?

tell me about it! it's just plain cruel, i tell ya. cruel!!! :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure it did. I've seen it for sale (rather than pre-order) on several web-site. eBay too.

It's more likely that Ivan over @ MMDB either didn't want to buy it as all the characters were re-releases or just hasn't gotten round to updating the page.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm assuming it's still cool to post in this thread, but this has really been bugging me.

Anyone know when the Miles Morales NEW Ultimate Comics Spider-Man is due out?

I'm assuming it's still cool to post in this thread, but this has really been bugging me.

He's in the Toys R Us wave 14. Wave 13 is supposed to be arriving very soon, so I'd say a few months or so after that. There's really no exact date of shipment that we know of for the TRU waves compared to the comic store waves which have shipment dates given in advance.

He's in the Toys R Us wave 14. Wave 13 is supposed to be arriving very soon, so I'd say a few months or so after that. There's really no exact date of shipment that we know of for the TRU waves compared to the comic store waves which have shipment dates given in advance.

Oh awesome! Thanks for the info... at first I was totally against Peter being axed, and a "new" Spider-Man being brought in. I've been a reader of the Miles story from issue #1, and I like the kid okay. DOPE costume too, I was afraid I had missed the release!

Does anyone know if there are any intentions of giving Boom Boom the Minimate treatment?