UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Rad

The Where are they? Thread (Marvel)

Just got confirmation from my local CBS that Marvel Minimates wave 21 (IM moviemates) will show up Wednesday Oct 15 from Previews. :ironman2:

They darn-well better! Can't believe the online stores are shipping out before our local brick stores received them (mutters the spoiled West Coaster).

I'm not sure if this got posted anywhere yet. Art Asylum listed their new shipping list, Avengers#1 box set is still on for 10/29, but waves 23& 24 got pushed back to 12/24. Merry X-mas everyone. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if this got posted anywhere yet. Art Asylum listed their new shipping list, Avengers#1 box set is still on for 10/29, but waves 23& 24 got pushed back to 12/24. Merry X-mas everyone. :thumbsup:

Those ..Beeping, Beeps :angry: I WANT MY WAR MACHINE!!!! :(

those sons of BEEPS :angry::angry:

I had a feeling that would happen. Honestly, when has DST ever released more than two waves of Marvel MMs with in a month or so of each other? I just hope they're out before 2009. You never knoe what'll happen.

those sons of BEEPS :angry::angry:

Hey, everyone's BEEPING car horns broke at the same time. Imagine that.

Avengers #1 box set is on the Previews list for Wed. Yeeeaaahhh!!! new mates. :D

im probably the only pleased about the delay with it being x-mas i can now spend any money i get @ x-mas on mates ........drools at thought of warmachine:)

Was anyone able to get their hands on the Avengers set or know if it came out today? I have not seen anyone mention it at all.

My local CBS has series Marvel waves 23 &24 on their shipping list for Jan Wed 14, 2009. Yay east coast! Finally new Marvel minis.

we'll know tomorrow that's when comic shops get their invoices for the following week

So do we know? DST has Punisher War Zone and Secret Invasion set for Wednesday. Will the West Coast see love before the East Coast?

Previews has the Punisher and Secret Invasion sets to ship Wednesday.(Jan. 28) :D Yeah!!!

Previews has the Punisher and Secret Invasion sets to ship Wednesday.(Jan. 28) :D Yeah!!!

Yay! I've been waiting for SI!

Yay! Looks like both west and east coast get 'em at the same time. C'mon Wednesday!

Happy day, I have been dying to get that Secret Invasion set since I saw it at SDCC last summer!

just checked my LCS they are getting both sets in.

interesting note:

punisher war zone, 15.99

secret invasion 19.99

(and of course because it needs to be said)

getting the newest minimates...

priceless

I hope BBTS gets that SI set soon soon soon.

I gotsta get that Beast!

I agree! I have them pre-ordered through BBTS also. I ordered two SI sets, mainly because of Beast.(one for Avengers and a modified one For X-men)

I called my LCS, and they are only getting in the Punisher set this week. Odd.

Why are the two sets priced differently? Don't they both come with four mates each?

I called my LCS, and they are only getting in the Punisher set this week. Odd.

Why are the two sets priced differently? Don't they both come with four mates each?

Obviously it's because of how awsome the Phoenix makes that set. ;)

Seriously though, only Punisher is hitting the west (you are west, right??)?? that sucks a lot, because i really wanted to get SI next week. Oh well; as long as it doesn't go BSG on me then i'm good with the wait.

EDIT: Not sure if this matters, but DST has removed the PRE-ORDER label from the Punisher set. SI still has it. Odd...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face