UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Where are they? Thread (Marvel)

Rad

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure if this got posted anywhere yet. Art Asylum listed their new shipping list, Avengers#1 box set is still on for 10/29, but waves 23& 24 got pushed back to 12/24. Merry X-mas everyone. :thumbsup:

Those ..Beeping, Beeps :angry: I WANT MY WAR MACHINE!!!! :(

I'm not sure if this got posted anywhere yet. Art Asylum listed their new shipping list, Avengers#1 box set is still on for 10/29, but waves 23& 24 got pushed back to 12/24. Merry X-mas everyone. :thumbsup:

those sons of BEEPS :angry::angry:

I had a feeling that would happen. Honestly, when has DST ever released more than two waves of Marvel MMs with in a month or so of each other? I just hope they're out before 2009. You never knoe what'll happen.

those sons of BEEPS :angry::angry:

Hey, everyone's BEEPING car horns broke at the same time. Imagine that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I called my LCS, and they are only getting in the Punisher set this week. Odd.

Why are the two sets priced differently? Don't they both come with four mates each?

Obviously it's because of how awsome the Phoenix makes that set. ;)

Seriously though, only Punisher is hitting the west (you are west, right??)?? that sucks a lot, because i really wanted to get SI next week. Oh well; as long as it doesn't go BSG on me then i'm good with the wait.

EDIT: Not sure if this matters, but DST has removed the PRE-ORDER label from the Punisher set. SI still has it. Odd...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face