The Where are they? Thread (Marvel)

Rad

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Not sure if this is the right area to ask, sorry if it isn't.

I just spotted the Fantastic 4 Two packs on amazon for £2.95 each with £3.00 postage. Is this a good deal?

Sounds like a reasonable deal to me. Those aren't that difficult to find, but those prices are pretty typical for Minimate 2-pack. It may even be a better than average deal if you are in the UK, since Minimates sold there tend to be more expensive due to the cost of bringing them over from the U.S., etc.

Not sure if this is the right area to ask, sorry if it isn't.

I just spotted the Fantastic 4 Two packs on amazon for £2.95 each with £3.00 postage. Is this a good deal?

Sounds like a reasonable deal to me. Those aren't that difficult to find, but those prices are pretty typical for Minimate 2-pack. It may even be a better than average deal if you are in the UK, since Minimates sold there tend to be more expensive due to the cost of bringing them over from the U.S., etc.

Wow! Sounds cool! :highfive2: i'd much rather regular Thing than the powerhouse version, but i'd also rather get the one thats easier to find.

Also, the mr.fantastic + human torch pack has £3.50 postage. Does the human torch's flame blast make the package heavier then?

Wow! Sounds cool! :highfive2: i'd much rather regular Thing than the powerhouse version, but i'd also rather get the one thats easier to find.

Also, the mr.fantastic + human torch pack has £3.50 postage. Does the human torch's flame blast make the package heavier then?

Maybe 1/8 of an ounce heavier at the most. Must be those big, heavy, bendy arms of Reed's :)

Hi, I'm back again with another question.

Since I am new to minimates, being only young, and not a hardcore marvel fan, most of the Mini's that interest me are in early waves, and i dont like to use eBay as my brother ordered something months back that is yet to arrive.

Anyway, I was wondering were in UK I can find the original Hulk and Ironman Minis?

Hi, I'm back again with another question.

Since I am new to minimates, being only young, and not a hardcore marvel fan, most of the Mini's that interest me are in early waves, and i dont like to use eBay as my brother ordered something months back that is yet to arrive.

Anyway, I was wondering were in UK I can find the original Hulk and Ironman Minis?

I have collected my entire Minimate collecton on-line . Without US ebay in particular it would have been impossible. Minimates are 'apparently' no longer retailed in Europe, although Forbidden Planet still advertise them, so it is unlikely that you'll find them in shops. I have mentioned 'Limited edition' before,I believe. Regarding your brother's experience ,I sympathise but it's unusual if the seller had reasonable feedback. I buy something off of ebay ever day & have only had a couple of bad deals, maybe I'm lucky?

Hulk & Iron-Man? I know you probably mean that you want those particular versions but forthcoming waves will be awash with these characters. Try also the Have/Want threads here ,I can't believe there's not one or either on offer. Also check the For Sale thread but under no circumstances look at my post there because my prices are extortionate :P

It's never been easy collecting Minimates esp. in GB but this place here is your best shot.

I have collected my entire Minimate collecton on-line . Without US ebay in particular it would have been impossible. Minimates are 'apparently' no longer retailed in Europe, although Forbidden Planet still advertise them, so it is unlikely that you'll find them in shops. I have mentioned 'Limited edition' before,I believe. Regarding your brother's experience ,I sympathise but it's unusual if the seller had reasonable feedback. I buy something off of ebay ever day & have only had a couple of bad deals, maybe I'm lucky?

Hulk & Iron-Man? I know you probably mean that you want those particular versions but forthcoming waves will be awash with these characters. Try also the Have/Want threads here ,I can't believe there's not one or either on offer. Also check the For Sale thread but under no circumstances look at my post there because my prices are extortionate :P

It's never been easy collecting Minimates esp. in GB but this place here is your best shot.

Thanks! I just realized after I posted 'Oh man, how dumb am I' remembering about the Hulk and Ironman movies :blink:

Just looked up Hulk & Ironman movie Mini's and Seen pictures of them. the Ironman looks Brilliant, and Hulk looks cool but the green looks a bit odd, unless its just the image.

Thanks! I just realized after I posted 'Oh man, how dumb am I' remembering about the Hulk and Ironman movies :blink:

Just looked up Hulk & Ironman movie Mini's and Seen pictures of them. the Ironman looks Brilliant, and Hulk looks cool but the green looks a bit odd, unless its just the image.

For your future reference, Minimate Database is a terrific reference for Minimates, kept up by Ivan, a board member here:

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/chars.php?i=23

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/chars.php?i=4

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/default.php

• 1 month later...
Marvel Wave 21: Iron Man Movie - 08/21/2008

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...t=0&start=0

Not really. iamond's website has them down for 9/10/2008. If Iwas Diamond, I'd push it back20 days more though, the DVD hits on the 30th

Just remember that date is west coast. 9/17/08 will be east coast, if that's when they ship. Or maybe it will be 9/03/08(for west coast), I'm not sure how that works. :blush:

Edited by bilbofett

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BBTS just sent me a notice that my preordered Hulk and Iron Man waves are in stock and ready to ship!

Woohoo!

I just checked my account too. I turned on my pile of loot so I could wait until next week for IM. What a pleasant surprise!!! I can't wait IM vs. Hulk next week. Yeeaaahhh!!!! :biggrin: