UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Where are they? Thread (Marvel)

Rad

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen a solicit, arn't they supposed to be out? I'm really looking forward to these two!

Dude,

They are not on the West Coast shipping list, so that means...Delay. When Cappy or Checker say they scored, that usually means you got a week left to wait.

If I am wrong, someone can correct me.

WW4M

Looking on Stuckakid's site, they're listing the BP/I-M set as due on wednesday.

I doubt that's the case though. More likely that's the shipping date that DST have given them.

There's really no point in panicking. As soon as these 'mates are released we'll know about it.

Agreed. Generally, the way these things pan out is that someone on the West Coast gets the items and posts about it here. Then I, in turn, read about it here and turn around and post it at the MMHQ, ensuring that the three readers we have over at the HQ that don't visit the Multiverse are also in the know. So, instead of the "I read on a third party website that these will be released today, where the hell are they?!" you can rest assured that there is no big conspiracy to keep you (you know who you are) from finding out when these are released.

Well over on the DST myspace blog they have it listed on whats shipping this week

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=342918257

and one thing I have noticed about this listing is that when it shows up on there its generally released all over not just west coast. When they listed the Spiderman 3 minis on this list they were in my store that week...so hopefully I'll have these bad boys when I hit my comic shop on friday!

Jeff of the Minis

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email from Stuckakid today that says

"We are writing to update you on this order as we have received super news that we will be receiving the following items from this order next week:

1 x Marvel MiniMates: Exclusive: Taskmaster & U.S. Agent 2-pack [PRE-ORDER]"

Can't wait til next week

• 2 weeks later...
Do you think we'll ever see the Civil War Spiderman released?

For a line that has so heavily relied on Spiderman variants, you'd think DST would get this one out if/before they loose their licence with Mavel.

CivilWarSpidey.gif

I hope we see one but not that one, It look horrid and completely overdesigned.

They should keep it simple and just use the outlines, the orange on the yellow spoils it & the eye's look really wonky.

T.

For a line that has so heavily relied on Spiderman variants, you'd think DST would get this one out if/before they loose their licence with Mavel.

CivilWarSpidey.gif

I hope we see one but not that one, It look horrid and completely overdesigned.

They should keep it simple and just use the outlines, the orange on the yellow spoils it & the eye's look really wonky.

T.

Yeah, i'm with you...

Simple is best in this case, but i must admit... i'd take this version rather than no version at all.

With the issues over the licence, i'm worried if it'll ever see the light of day.

Surley if DST are going to lose the licence, they can squeze this one out in time.

CivilWarSpidey.gif

I TOTALLY agree, civil war spiderman would be awesome, along with cosmic spiderman,spiderman 2211.

Deadpool,Black Knight, and Toad would be cool to...

But Moon Knight would be the best!

only DCD wave 7 was on the shipping lists for all my LCS's. maybe 19 IS intended for this week but delivery to stores was pushed back to next, to coincide with 20 [which might explain why people are being shipped their wave 19]? hopefully next week will have them both in stores.