UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Where are they? Thread (Marvel)

Rad

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S-M III see above. As for BTTF and 24 there's still an active thread on those in the film and tv section.

I'm not collecting either of those lines (though 24 is tempting) so haven't really paid any attention to release dates.

On my little schedule I keep with my order information, I have Taskmaster and USAgent coming out next week (19th) with Zombie Iron Man and Black Panther coming out the following week (26th). Though even if those dates are right, with Xmas, Diamond usually ships late when there's a holiday.

So I was looking at DST's site and I saw on the release date that the 2-2 packs of Zombies Ironman & Black Panther and U.S. Agent vs. Taskmaster are due for release on the 19th. Think we'll still get them? I'm pretty confident about it, since the Previews exclusives have been consistent. I'm just wondering if anyone else has any information, hope, or excitement? Looking forward to adding more mates to my collection. What a month!

So the West Coast didn't see either of the 2-packs this week. So if the 19th holds true, then the East Coast won't see Taskmaster until the end of the month. As I recall, even the exclusives from DST seem to ship a week early to us Left Coasters...

Didn't we see pics for Zombie Panther and Iron Man long before the Scarlet Spidey/Hobgoblin pack? Yet SS/HG came out first.

Weird.