UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Rad

The Where are they? Thread (Marvel)

As the title implies; Rather than starting a gazillion new threads whenever new waves are imminent, simply post your queries in here. Hopefully someone will be able to answer them.

Well now... According to Play.com they're available from the 30th of November, but I feel that may be subject to change.

S-M III see above. As for BTTF and 24 there's still an active thread on those in the film and tv section.

I'm not collecting either of those lines (though 24 is tempting) so haven't really paid any attention to release dates.

What about the previews TaskMaster, US Agent, Zombie Iron Man, and Mutilated Black Panther?

What about the previews TaskMaster, US Agent, Zombie Iron Man, and Mutilated Black Panther?

Yeah, I was wondering this 2 especially on the TM/USAgent. But also, when are/is the Apocalypse/Angel wave coming out?

But also, when are/is the Apocalypse/Angel wave coming out?

I hear some time next year. they originally said this month but last I heard it was January but we will have to see.

Yes, what about the TM/USAgent?

Awww man, I don't get to make my own thread any more? Nobody is even going to notice this, but here goes:

For 12/12:

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 17 ASST (C: 0-1-4)

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 18 ASST (C: 0-1-4)

On my little schedule I keep with my order information, I have Taskmaster and USAgent coming out next week (19th) with Zombie Iron Man and Black Panther coming out the following week (26th). Though even if those dates are right, with Xmas, Diamond usually ships late when there's a holiday.

So I was looking at DST's site and I saw on the release date that the 2-2 packs of Zombies Ironman & Black Panther and U.S. Agent vs. Taskmaster are due for release on the 19th. Think we'll still get them? I'm pretty confident about it, since the Previews exclusives have been consistent. I'm just wondering if anyone else has any information, hope, or excitement? Looking forward to adding more mates to my collection. What a month!

So the West Coast didn't see either of the 2-packs this week. So if the 19th holds true, then the East Coast won't see Taskmaster until the end of the month. As I recall, even the exclusives from DST seem to ship a week early to us Left Coasters...

Anyone(left coasters) get notices from their LCS. Usually somebody's chiming in by now. Although Holiday shipping is probably going to screw all the dates up.

Why is there a link to this thread in this thread?

I think a thread that was started recently re: a question that should be addressed here was merged into this thread.

Why is there a link to this thread in this thread?

I think a thread that was started recently re: a question that should be addressed here was merged into this thread.

Correctamundo Chachi. ;)

Didn't we see pics for Zombie Panther and Iron Man long before the Scarlet Spidey/Hobgoblin pack? Yet SS/HG came out first.

Weird.

I was looking around on some websites and DST has US Agent/Taskmaster and Zombies Black Panther/Ironman as December, while on Toywiz they have a January release. Maybe next month?