UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Scarlet Spider/Hobgoblin

MinimateEspo25

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off---Happy Holidays to ALL!!! OK, OK I HAVE 3(three) Scarlet Spider/ Hobgoblin Sets. Pm me if you need one. I'm selling at cost $6.99+ S&H(I use priority mail-I think it's the best- $4.75). Paypal preferred.

PM Sent MERRY XMAS everyone

ALERT! The Suncoast in the Westfield Mall in Sacramento, CA has a good handful of these sets and they're HALF OFF! That's right, $3.49! I was just there on a visit and could only pick up one set, hopefully someone else on the board can snap up this great deal.

I picked up an extra set of these and an extra set of the 24 pack in Houston over the weekend. I'll happily sell them at cost plus shipping to anyone that wants them. I'd prefer to do it as a set to save on shipping, but whatever.

Even better, I got them while FYE was having a sale, so you'll get them for even cheaper than normal. Just send me a PM.

I picked up an extra set of these and an extra set of the 24 pack in Houston over the weekend. I'll happily sell them at cost plus shipping to anyone that wants them. I'd prefer to do it as a set to save on shipping, but whatever.

Even better, I got them while FYE was having a sale, so you'll get them for even cheaper than normal. Just send me a PM.

What FYE was it?

if anyone has paypal i would be so thankful if they let me pay them cost and shipping for one. i really want one and my FYE sucks :(

I mentioned in another thread (I think) that I got a couple of extras to sell at cost to board members here. Let me know if you need one through PM, and I can hook you up.

do you have paypal?

i can't tell if my message got through, in my sent folder it reads 0.

You have to click on the link below your PMs where it says "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" to save your message. I didn't know that, either, when I first joined here.