UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Had such a great day

Aapje

i gotta tell somebody who gets my happyness and i know u guys ll understand

today i had a great day

first i got my first tatoo done of a oriental dragon, its head is on my shoulder than its lower body goes twice around my arm and its finishes with his tail on my elbow, what made me happy whas that it didnt hurt as much as i thought and i got it for 200 euros at a very good shop.

than when i come home i got a package which was very special cause first of all the post men in my city are on the brink of a strike and second of all it contained alot of mates including 3 of the giant sized x mates including NC and a whole lot of mates that i didnt have so im really really happy at the moment, nothing can bring me down at the moment.

so how was ur day, guys?

Aapje, that tat sounds awesome.

I started last year with a Jolly Roger on my inside left bicep. Since then, I've gotten over half of my left upper arm done. They are addictive. I just got the back of my arm done three weeks ago, and I'm already talking about getting something new. Still have a few spots to fill in here and there, and I'm leaving the outside for a graphic that I'm still working on... Once I get the left arm filled, it's time to move on to the right.

I agree with Jeff. Let's start seeing some pics.

so the addicticticts to crack plastic have more addictions, ah so the story unfolds :P

well im certain im getting another one in the near future(year or two) but ill post the pic as soon as i can, okay guys?

but how where ur days?

Uh....let's not..... unless (heads up Danny :P ) Omendreamer has anything to offer ;)

Personally I decided years ago not to have any tattoos. Perfection should be left alone!

I'm afraid I follow a similar philosophy, due mostly to the permanent scarring my psyche received when my trashy aunt couldn't remember what the stretched-out smear of discolored flesh on her hip was before having two children! The shoulder/arm is a good place for a tattoo though, as my 87 year-old Grandpa's army one from WWII still looks awesome.

I did however, put on several temporary tattoos for my graduation ceremony-too late for them to kick me out then. :biggrin: I went to a private all-girls school and we all had to wear creepy sacrificial virgin white dresses (only for the ceremony-rest of the time regular school girl outfits), which flattered no one. I'll try and post it, but don't get too excited; the whole point was for them to be easily visible despite the conservative attire so not much skin gets revealed.

I'm glad you got your 'mates too, especially Nightcrawler-he's such a tease.

I'm afraid I follow a similar philosophy, due mostly to the permanent scarring my psyche received when my trashy aunt couldn't remember what the stretched-out smear of discolored flesh on her hip was before having two children! The shoulder/arm is a good place for a tattoo though, as my 87 year-old Grandpa's army one from WWII still looks awesome.

I did however, put on several temporary tattoos for my graduation ceremony-too late for them to kick me out then. :biggrin: I went to a private all-girls school and we all had to wear creepy sacrificial virgin white dresses (only for the ceremony-rest of the time regular school girl outfits), which flattered no one. I'll try and post it, but don't get too excited; the whole point was for them to be easily visible despite the conservative attire so not much skin gets revealed.

I'm glad you got your 'mates too, especially Nightcrawler-he's such a tease.

see this is why I always put alot of thought into mine, not only subject but also location...not gonna put ink(and money) to a spot thats gonna get distorted and stretched....cant wait to see everyones pics..I'll try and get some done up too

Jeff of the Minis

oh yea heres the list of mates i got in that day :)

Thing & Dr. Doom

Lady Deathstrike and Patch Wolverine

Juggernaut & Wolverine

Assault Punisher & Blade 2

Magneto & Professor X with chair and cerebro helmet (exclusive)

New Wolverine & Phoenix

Gaijin Wolverine & Mariko (exclusive)

Emma Frost & New Cyclopse

Battle Scarred Thing & New Wolverine

Firestar

Iceman

Colossus giant sized x pack

Sabertooth

Phoenix (exclusive)

Cyclops (exclusive)

Rogue

Bishop

Mystique

Nightcrawler giant sized x pack

Yellow & Black Wolverine giant sized x pack

ult. Wolverine

ult. Storm

Brown Jacket Wolverine

ult. Cyclops

ult. Jean Gray

Cable

yea totally, OmenD, Nightcrawler is very hard to get, its the best part of the package totally happy with it, thanks

Damn but that's an impressively long list. Commercial consumerism is well and good if this forum has anything to say about it.

not only subject but also location...but gonna put ink(and money) to a spot thats gonna get distorted and stretched....cant wait to see everyones pics..I'll try and get some done up too

Jeff of the Minis

.....a spot thats gonna get distorted and stretched....????

I am extremely worried where this is all going.

I went to a private all-girls school and we all had to wear creepy sacrificial virgin white dresses (only for the ceremony-rest of the time regular school girl outfits), which flattered no one. I'll try and post it, but don't get too excited; the whole point was for them to be easily visible despite the conservative attire so not much skin gets revealed.

I think some of the guys here aren't quite ready for pictures like that :whistling: ..... so please PM them to me so that I can personally make sure they're OK :D

not only subject but also location...but gonna put ink(and money) to a spot thats gonna get distorted and stretched....cant wait to see everyones pics..I'll try and get some done up too

Jeff of the Minis

.....a spot thats gonna get distorted and stretched....????

I am extremely worried where this is all going.

whoops...crazy type-o there lol no I definatly wouldnt put ink somewhere where it had the chance of getting distorted

Jeff of the Minis

For everyone here who sports ink on their body;

Does anyone know the effects tattooes have on a person with Psoriasis?

It's that dry patchy red/silver stuff I see on alot of folks. It's a genetic condition that I also suffer from. Always wanted ink, but didn't want it to mess up my already strange skin.

Heres something I found for you man

http://www.psoriasis.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18146

hope its useful(i didnt read it all)

Jeff of the Minis

Finally found a working Digital camera so here they are The Whole Thing and Closer its too bad that i didnt have the time to make a pic of the inside cause the batterys where almost dead

Thats wicked awesome. I'm a tad young for a tattoo, but I've got ideas.

Finally found a working Digital camera so here they are The Whole Thing and Closer its too bad that i didnt have the time to make a pic of the inside cause the batterys where almost dead

Thats wicked awesome. I'm a tad young for a tattoo, but I've got ideas.

thanks, and u know it always starts with ideas so good luck ;)

what are u planning to put on u?

that is some sweet ink! how long were you in the chair? my biggest one was two sittings of 3 hours each time. are you planning to add color or shading at a later date? I am definatly gonna get some pics of mine up here

Jeff of the Minis

well he started at 13.15 and it was done at 14.45 so it took one and a half hour

yea im getting shadeng in januari cause im kinda broke now :P