UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Free Exclusive Web Armor Spider-Man Minimate Offer!

Shanester

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kinda pissed that they are adding things. I bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need just so I could get the Spidey. I also spent more money to get the Defenders set since it wasn't included in the deal, but now it is. I would have just bought 2 of the Defenders sets and but done with it, but nooooo, it wasn't included at the time. That's my luck though. If I would have waited a few more day it all would have been fine. Oh well, at least we have the opportunity to get this Spidey. He is a variant that I was not really expecting to see.

I am kinda pissed that they are adding things. I bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need just so I could get the Spidey. I also spent more money to get the Defenders set since it wasn't included in the deal, but now it is. I would have just bought 2 of the Defenders sets and but done with it, but nooooo, it wasn't included at the time. That's my luck though. If I would have waited a few more day it all would have been fine. Oh well, at least we have the opportunity to get this Spidey. He is a variant that I was not really expecting to see.

That happened with me on a couple of occasions. Initially, I wanted the Spidey 5 pack and the 24 Season 1 set, but they removed both before I could order, then I did order, and after that, they added the Defenders set. So, I ordered again, and then they added the Freddie Mercury figure that I was initially going to order, but was removed before I placed my first order. . .madness.

Yay I just ordered two defenders sets. Crossing my fingers to see if I can get a Armor Spidey. YAYYYYYYYY

Well now this just got interesting. Too bad for that price they don't send you 2 Spideys.

That's just a couple of dollars cheaper than what you would pay to get them separately through the "gift shop". . .if you did that, and got two shipments, you would be getting two Spideys (and if they ship them together, as they probably would, you could get back nearly half of your "shipping" costs).

If they were to give it some thought and knew about the 25 dollar deal, I don't see why anyone would buy that lot as is. . .now if they added 2 Spideys, the total and shipping prices would be a little less, so that would be more reasonable. . .

Well now this just got interesting. Too bad for that price they don't send you 2 Spideys.

That's just a couple of dollars cheaper than what you would pay to get them separately through the "gift shop". . .if you did that, and got two shipments, you would be getting two Spideys (and if they ship them together, as they probably would, you could get back nearly half of your "shipping" costs).

If they were to give it some thought and knew about the 25 dollar deal, I don't see why anyone would buy that lot as is. . .now if they added 2 Spideys, the total and shipping prices would be a little less, so that would be more reasonable. . .

Just remember that for each individual item that you order AFX tacks on an additional charge of like 50 cents to a dollar. That is per item over one (the first has that standard charge of like $5). This is wrapped up in that 'handling' charge. The extra, however, might be worth it to get that second Iron Spidy, IMHO.

Got mine today... it's by far my favorite mate so far! :D

And the Scarlet Spider mate seems to have surfaced today too... This is the best day for minimates ever!

Thanks Shane for sorting this out, you went way beyond the call of duty to help me out... Again!! :thumbsup:

And i'm really glad someone a little less fortunate benifits from this too.

Some good karma is headed your way!

BSG waves 2 and 3 are $14. MINE!

:jawdrop: $12 shipping. I could have gotten another set for that. Also, my spidermen didn't show up in my cart when I checked out. I'd better be getting them anyways.

the Spidey won't show up in the cart, but you should get them anyway, I did. It states this somewhere, I just don't remember where...

BS

I love having my toys, especially my variants, pre-opened for me. Yes, BOTH of them are like this.

ahhh bsg wave 2 i had some in my case that all you had to do was sneeze on them and they opened, there was hardly any glue holding them down