UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Defenders shipping soon!!

pioad

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I had a pre-order in for the Defenders set, and I placed an order for a bunch of other stuff to get the Web armor spidey. They both arrived in the same (crused) package. It would have been nice of AFX to refund me a little of the shipping charge, if they were automatically combining stuff. As it is, I was hit with about $25 of shipping.

Same here, I feel violated that they charged $25 shipping for 2 separate orders then shipped combined in a box that costed $12 to ship on UPS website.

What about the chick in the blue dress that came with the 24 Series 1 set? Are her legs the right color?

Um, anybody? :unsure:

I just checked, and I like where you're going with this...

Nina Myers' shoes MIGHT be able to be scraped off - and it looks like the plastic IS flesh colored, just a question of whether it is close enough to Namor's. And I've got PLENTY of extra feet I can slap on her instead.

This would be a good fix for me too, as White Six is pretty hard to come by.

:P

Actually I just tracked my perorder again and finally, an update...

Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 12:31 AM on November 21, 2007 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 .

About time! I got my tracking number on the 14th!

Ditto...mine was finally updated with the same also!

Got 4 sets of the Defenders in today from UPS. These things do indeed rock! The quality and detail of these 4 mates are by far some of the best to come out of the Marvel property in recent memory. If you haven't ordered a set of these, do yourself a favor and get at least one. You won't be disappointed!

Got 4 sets of the Defenders in today from UPS. These things do indeed rock! The quality and detail of these 4 mates are by far some of the best to come out of the Marvel property in recent memory. If you haven't ordered a set of these, do yourself a favor and get at least one. You won't be disappointed!

if only mine would arrive!!!!!!

For those of you without the Six variant with the bare feet, here's another way to make a barefoot Namor.

I don't know which of the Hobbit's from the LOTR minmates it was, but one of them has skin colored plastic underneath the painted-on skin color on the feet. I only got the LOTR ones for parts so I don't know which one it was... all the parts went into the bin of extra peices a long, long time ago.\

Anyway, a little bit of nail polish remover on a q-tip will rub it off pretty well if you keep getting the q-tip wet with nail polish remover whenever it gets dry from working it on the plastic.

I ordered mine from stuckakid for a sane shipping price of $5.95, I don't buy anything from AFX b/c of the terrible shipping prices.

Unfortunately, I thought 'AFX exclusive' meant 'AFX exclusive' as I'm sure lots of people here did. :(

I got mine finally and rated AFX on the transaction. I felt I was fair with my rating. I'd encourage anyone who receives an email asking for feedback on the transaction to do so as well. Don't let the shipping issues color your perception of the overall transaction.