UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Defenders shipping soon!!

pioad

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is it typical to get the tracking number from AFX, and it not change for days?

Supposedly my sets were shipped on the 14th (when I got my tracking #) from Hawthorne, Ca., and still nothing today!

I've never ordered directly from them so I'm not sure if this is the norm for them.

Usually, if I get a tracking number from something, its only 2-3 days before I get it!

Should I start to panic yet? :confused: cuz I am!

So, is it typical to get the tracking number from AFX, and it not change for days?

Supposedly my sets were shipped on the 14th (when I got my tracking #) from Hawthorne, Ca., and still nothing today!

I've never ordered directly from them so I'm not sure if this is the norm for them.

Usually, if I get a tracking number from something, its only 2-3 days before I get it!

Same thing is happening to me too man! I dont know, maybe the tracking number is not important or efficent?

Same thing is happening to me too man! I dont know, maybe the tracking number is not important or efficent?

maybe it has something to do with the area. I'm from Wisconsin, so maybe the ones coming to the midwest are just stranded in transit somewhere??? <_<

Same here. I got my BSG 3 three days after I ordered them and that was two days after I got the tracking info for The Defenders... Im sure they'll show soon.

Just wanted to note that I am disappointed that we will probably never see Nighthawk or Gargoyle minimates. . . :(

...or Hellcat and Son of Satan! But, you never know. I wouldn't have expected "zombie-mates" either. Just in case, I've been compiling parts to make my customs of these lost Defenders.

QC%20Classic%20Namor.jpg

Not bad for a quick custom. :)

And I am so thrilled to have this set. Man, I can't stop doing the Happy Cappy dance!

Now that's what I'm talk'in about; just like I imagined! Looks like Six is going to have to give-up the gams since they look so much nicer than Robin's painted ones. Although, I still think I'm gonna use Ocean Master's gauntlets just to further differentiate him from the black suit version.

Same here. I got my BSG 3 three days after I ordered them and that was two days after I got the tracking info for The Defenders... Im sure they'll show soon.

Still waiting for mine as well with no movement showing on my tracking #. My new ST series 2 mates from Stuckakid are open and proudly on display though..

Excellent quick custom btw Cappy!!

Just to let you guys know, I got these in my package from AFX yesterday. I was delighted, since I wasn't expecting them.

I ordered from the holiday store to get Armor Spidey, and was expecting that order, but they packed it with the Defenders set and BSG 3. I was super happy to get those inside the box with the others.

Sorry I don't have pictures, but these 'Mates are definitely DA BOMB. I love them all. This Hulk replaced my original one as my favorite since he's bulkier and angrier.

Defenders are go! These things showed up today, along with my $25 of crap from the holiday sale. First inspection tells me these are pretty good little guys, though I haven't gone into full blown review mode yet. I'm not a fan of how they shipped these things though, as it looks like they just crammed all my stuff in a box, stuffed some brown paper in and sent it on its merry way. Good thing Web Armor Spidey didn't fall out the gaping hole in the side of the box.

Does the Namor have chest/arms that are painted skin color or is that the color of the plastic they used?

Namor is cast in Euro-skin-tone plastic. Thus using Six's legs, which are perfect match. Gollum's color is a bit off and he has toes painted on.

Does the Namor have chest/arms that are painted skin color or is that the color of the plastic they used?

Namor is cast in Euro-skin-tone plastic. Thus using Six's legs, which are perfect match. Gollum's color is a bit off and he has toes painted on.

What about the chick in the blue dress that came with the 24 Series 1 set? Are her legs the right color?

Got mine in yesterday, just in time since I'm leaving for the holidays. I love the Dr Strange. The jury is still out for me on the Hulk. There is something about him that seems to keep him from being perfect. Certainly a step up from the old Hulk though.

Also, I had a pre-order in for the Defenders set, and I placed an order for a bunch of other stuff to get the Web armor spidey. They both arrived in the same (crused) package. It would have been nice of AFX to refund me a little of the shipping charge, if they were automatically combining stuff. As it is, I was hit with about $25 of shipping.

Just wanted to note that I am disappointed that we will probably never see Nighthawk or Gargoyle minimates. . . :(

There's always hoping for a Squadron Supreme set for Nighthawk.....or he could even be in a Thunderbolts set.