UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Defenders shipping soon!!

pioad

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, WHEN are these shipping exactly...?

Why is going back a whole page or actually reading the thread such a chore for some people? <_<

Aaron has already posted pix in this thread of the set he received... which means they already are shipping!

T.

I really wish Namor came with a trident, now I have to buy a second aquaman :P

That's precisely what I did, along with an extra Robin/Penguin pack. Namor's upper body(sans vest)+Robin's crotch/legs+?feet+Ocean Master's belt and guantlets+Aquaman's trident=my new favorite minimate! Nice to see that Namor's ankle-wings are seperate pieces, that will save me a bit of repainting. Now, if only all of the flesh tones match-up:p I'm still waiting for mine to arrive (BBTS...'cuz I refuse to pay AFX's exhorbitant shipping rates!), but soon I'll have my classic Submariner (until DST produces one). My other set's Namor (in the black-suit) will represent the "Super Villan Team-Up" Namor in league with Dr. Doom. Now if I only had a great Doom!

Anyone else (that has theirs)done this "quick custom" yet?

That's precisely what I did, along with an extra Robin/Penguin pack. Namor's upper body(sans vest)+Robin's crotch/legs+?feet+Ocean Master's belt and guantlets+Aquaman's trident=my new favorite minimate! Nice to see that Namor's ankle-wings are seperate pieces, that will save me a bit of repainting. Now, if only all of the flesh tones match-up:p I'm still waiting for mine to arrive (BBTS...'cuz I refuse to pay AFX's exhorbitant shipping rates!), but soon I'll have my classic Submariner (until DST produces one). My other set's Namor (in the black-suit) will represent the "Super Villan Team-Up" Namor in league with Dr. Doom. Now if I only had a great Doom!

I've been chomping at the bit to do this custom! I hadn't thought about Ocean Master's belt - I was planning on using Hawkman's belt, as it is thinner. (and I can use the extra wings for an Angel custom when the new Marvels are out)

I suppose the bare-chested Sulu variant could be used for a Namor custom as well (even a Spock head with some alterations to the hair)

I've been chomping at the bit to do this custom! I hadn't thought about Ocean Master's belt - I was planning on using Hawkman's belt, as it is thinner. (and I can use the extra wings for an Angel custom when the new Marvels are out)

I suppose the bare-chested Sulu variant could be used for a Namor custom as well (even a Spock head with some alterations to the hair)

Actually, Quicksilver's head(without the white hair of course) looks pretty good as a younger Namor too. I made a hairpiece out of Green Goblin's sanded-down hat about 3 years ago that looks pretty cool on QS. While I'm still waiting on mine, I think Sulu's skin is a bit too dark for the fair-skinned Submariner. Ocean Master's belt, while a bit big, is perfect in color and it already has the shell. I can't wait to get my sets to start experimenting!

Still nothing for me. I got an e-mail on the 8th saying it was shipping soon, but I haven't gotten another notice that the item ever shipped. I also placed a second order for the web armor spidey, and never got a confirmation e-mail. I'm trying to contact AFX, but can't get through.

Still nothing for me. I got an e-mail on the 8th saying it was shipping soon, but I haven't gotten another notice that the item ever shipped. I also placed a second order for the web armor spidey, and never got a confirmation e-mail. I'm trying to contact AFX, but can't get through.

I'm in the same boat. I received a tracking number but it doesn't show any movement.... >:(

On the bright side, I received my ST series 2 mates from Stuckakid today. They shipped a day after I got the notice about my Defenders set from AFX.... I wonder where I do the bulk of my 'mate shopping and why that is. Hmm....

Fujis, I'm in Canada also. May ask how much your order from AFX was (initial not counting S&H)? I just don't want to be too surprised when my order arrives in a couple of days. I'm expecting the brokerage fees and some duty. Did you just order the DC and Marvel minis or were there other items in your order also? Thanks.

Actually, Quicksilver's head(without the white hair of course) looks pretty good as a younger Namor too. I made a hairpiece out of Green Goblin's sanded-down hat about 3 years ago that looks pretty cool on QS. While I'm still waiting on mine, I think Sulu's skin is a bit too dark for the fair-skinned Submariner. Ocean Master's belt, while a bit big, is perfect in color and it already has the shell. I can't wait to get my sets to start experimenting!

CW -

Thanks for the Ocean Master belt suggestion! It's perfect!

Any suggestions for Namor's bare feet?

Gollum? Smeagol?

Bueller?

I'd have figured they'd at least include some of the Iron Fist accessories like they did for Scarlet Witch, only colored blue or whatever. But hey, at least we finally got the good Doctor, as well as Namor and another "obscure" character like Valyrie. I'll take them as I can get them. Besides, I've already figured out how to cast translucent parts, so I can always make the damn things myself.