UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Defenders shipping soon!!

pioad

Just got an email with tracking number. Looks like my Defenders boxset was mailed out today.

I got an email with a tracking number too but I also ordered BSG 3 so I dont know which shipped. Where's AFX ship from anyway?

Possibly both shipped.

and they ship from LA

T.

If they shipped them both they're gonna owe me a credit because I was charged for two seperate packages... :angry: LA is about 3000 miles from me so only time will tell. <_<

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I needed something to use my DST coupon on that came with the free minimates that were sent to me last month and so I decided to wait (as painful as it is) until diamondselecttoys.com lists the Defenders set and then I am going to get it there. Less than two weeks now (the site says availabel 11/28/07, which may be when it is available to order not to ship out but hey I'll save a couple o dollars). I am so very excited for Dr. Strange.

I received mine today. I was taking pictures to post when the battery in my camera went dead. I am charging up batteries now and will get some pics posted when I can, unless of course someone else gets them posted first.

Aaron

I still haven't gotten my shipping e-mail yet, just the "shipping soon!" e-mail.

OK, now I've gotten the shipping e-mail. Dr. Strange, Namor, Hulk, Valkyrie, and Web-Armor Spidey all in the same package!!

That's my new favorite Hulk! Now we just need a Nighthawk 'mate and a Gargoyle 'mate....

Anybody get an email from AFX wanting you to rate them on the transaction - but you haven't gotten the shipment yet? I got a tracking # which gives me this message:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 15, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Its been at this status since I got the notification. :confused: I don't purchase much from AFX, but I know they have a good rep (aside from their shipping charges) so is this normal for an order from them?

i was hopeing that they would have done an extra set of "conjuring" hands for dr strange to cast spells with but still these look awesome and i see that namor wings on his feet are seperate bits thats cool

Might be a good use for one of those extra 'live long & prosper' hands from Spock. Just needs a bit of paint.

That's my new favorite Hulk! Now we just need a Nighthawk 'mate and a Gargoyle 'mate....

Anybody get an email from AFX wanting you to rate them on the transaction - but you haven't gotten the shipment yet? I got a tracking # which gives me this message:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 15, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Its been at this status since I got the notification. :confused: I don't purchase much from AFX, but I know they have a good rep (aside from their shipping charges) so is this normal for an order from them?

First off Hellcat is a must for any Defenders collection... As for that message from the USPS tracking system, dont worry about it. USPS tracking sucks extra hard. Sometimes you actually receive your package before the system is updated. You'll get your Defenders. I noticed a lot of folks saying they got the Silver Spidey and the Defenders set at the same time. Is everybody that ordered the Defenders set getting the Silver Spidey? I thought you needed to order stuff from AFX's Christmas items to get one.

Fabulous-best Hulk so far (in that he matches up with how I picture him), Dr. Strange and Valkyrie look great, and Namor's face and little winged feet are perfect. As soon as Namor arrives he's going to be making time with my Sue Richards. ;)

Thanks for the pics again, they look awesome! My only minor complaint is that I wish Valkyrie got the newer superman cape like in the proto instead of switching back to the old C3 version. Everything else looks perfect though =) I need to purchase another set just to have 2 of her lol