UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Defenders shipping soon!!

pioad

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email with tracking number. Looks like my Defenders boxset was mailed out today.

I got an email with a tracking number too but I also ordered BSG 3 so I dont know which shipped. Where's AFX ship from anyway?

Possibly both shipped.

and they ship from LA

T.

Anybody try their tracking number for UPS that AFX gave them and have a problem with it? Mine says no such number in the UPS tracking system. Anybody else have this problem?

I had the same problem. Though from previous experiences USPS tracking numbers really are only good for confirming the package was delivered, rather than tracking the package to its destination.

If someone who's received them already could post some pics, that would be wonderful. Please? I'm not getting mine 'til Christmas and I really wanna see what they did with Namor's feet. Pretty please with a cherry (or sundae topping of your choice) on top?

If someone who's received them already could post some pics, that would be wonderful. Please? I'm not getting mine 'til Christmas and I really wanna see what they did with Namor's feet. Pretty please with a cherry (or sundae topping of your choice) on top?

They're most likely still in transit, but I'm sure someone will post pictures as soon as they can.

Out of curiousity, did anyone who hasn't yet received the shipping notice order anything besides the Defenders set? I ganged mine with some Holiday Shop stuff, so I'm wondering if that added extra processing/packing time.

I also ordered some Star Wars stuff. I have received the notice to expect shipment soon, but I have not yet received the notice that the items have shipped.

I did also order some holiday stuff for my free Spidy in a different order and am in the same boat with email notices.

I cannot wait any longer! Ship 'em already AFX!