UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

F.Y.E. Cylon 5-Pk $12.99 Modesto, CA

Just wanted to drop word that the FYE on McHenry Ave in Modesto, CA has about half-a-dozen Modern Cylon 5 packs on clearance for $12.99 each.

Jawfin

Just wanted to drop word that the FYE on McHenry Ave in Modesto, CA has about half-a-dozen Modern Cylon 5 packs on clearance for $12.99 each.

Jawfin

Do you know if they just went on sale? I went to an FYE around here 2 nights ago, and they were still 20 bucks.

I wonder if this is a universal for all FYE because I work right next to an FYE and they still have four of the 5 packs but they are only at 14.99 and I am hoping that they will get down to 10$ so I can get another one they have had these four 5 packs on the pegs since they came in I think I am the only person who has purchased any BSG mates here. So that is a good sign that they are going down more.

<---- sad.

My local Suncoast has long been sold out of these. I'd buy 'em all if I'd seen them at either $14.99 or 12.99.

Same here (we only have one Suncoast left) and our F.Y.E.s never carried these. The good news is that MMs sell pretty well here (even at slightly inflated prices). I'd gladly pay $12.99-$14.99 + shipping for anyone who would be willing to pick a few up.

I was at an out-of-town Suncoast the yesterday. They had 3 of the 5-packs, but all still at full price ($19.99).... No luck finidng sale cylons around here.

Did you check how much it rang up for? At my local FYE, they were priced 19.99, but rang up as 12.99 (I bought a couple of extras and have them in my want/have listings, btw, if anyone is interested in trading for them). . .

Snagged 3 at this price. My army building is nearing fruition!

Would love to see pics of your army Dinobot. Any chance?

Well, I ordered a Nightcrawler off of eBay the week before last, and he was apparently "lost in the mail."

So, if anyone here has a Nightcrawler Minimate in good shape, I will trade a Cylon 5-pack for him. PM me if interested.