UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST Q & A #5

Shanester

:blink: Mr PL played a Dabo Girl. Who'd a thunk it?

If by "played" you mean "met and drooled over," then yes, absoLUTEly I played one. :woot:

Thats cool MPL. I hope you can eventually get your hands on that costume. Its a great story.

I cry whenever I think how little that thing went for. I coulda had it for less than $200. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Would you be prepared to waive copyright (or turn a blind-eye) to a limited production of Minimate Multiverse T-shirts/sweatshirts which would only be available to 'Verse members?

Would it be possible to recognise that your market extends beyond N.America & promote it for mutual benefit of DST & 'foreign' consumers?

Would you consider the Maschinen Krieger licence?

In the meantime ...Thanks for a brilliant product.

I don't know if you guys have ever seen this, but Dark Horse comics' Star Wars TPB collections (Like 1-3 PBs) often have some sort of Kotokubiya pack-in bust (i.e. Mace Windu). Similarly, DC Direct packages Action Figures with them also. So I was just thinking, would this be a viable option with DC/Marvel TPBs? For instance, just like the Avengers DVD, say add a Captain America or Iron Man to a Civil War collection. It would spark interest, folks would get a cool toy, and I don't think it'd be that hard (But what would I know? :P ). Is it possible? ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
When will the Kellogg's characters minimates come out?

Will the Series 19 and 20 Marvel minimates be coming out in February? Will the Spider-Man 3 sets still come out in December?

Thank you!

Just so you know, DST said Kelloggs is dead in Q&A #4.

There appears to be two different case assortments for BSG Series 2, BSG Series 3, and Star Trek Series 2. There's the usual 4,4,3,1 assortment with the variant being one per case. It seems some retailers also received a evenly packed 3,3,3,3 custom assortment where the variant is not shortpacked. (I'm a fan of this even pack-out, by the way.)

• Was this even assortment requested by the retailers or was it a special offer given to valued DST clients?

• Will this assortment be offered for future BSG and Trek series?

• Will this assortment be used for other Minimates lines, Marvel in particular?
Thanks.