UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Wave 5 Wish List

Don't get too excited.... there's nothing official that I'm aware of about any waves of BSG past wave 4 (and the Kat/Mortar Cylon excclusive). With the end of the BSG series coming, I'm curious what characters everyone would like to see, if there were just 1 more pass at the license before the series goes.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on characters that have been missed so far and/or variations of existing charaters that you'd like to see in minimates as well as the pairing of packs of related characters.

Do keep it uniform... define the wave in the same terms that BSG has been doing so far... 3 2-packs + a variant 2-pack.

To make things interesting, you can figure one additional exclusive 2-pack.

Have fun...

Here are my thoughts:

Pack 1: Aaron Doral & Tory

Pack 2: Cavil & Anders

Pack 3: Leobon & Colonial Marine

Pack 4 (Variant): Leobon & Female Colonial Marine

Ghosts from New Caprica Exclusive: New Caprica Starbuck (Long Hair & tattoos) & Ellen Tigh

Tory Foster / Samuel Anders

Aaron Doral / Brother Cavil

Aaron Kelly / Brendan "Hot Dog" Costanza

Aaron Kelly / Alex "Crashdown" Quartararo (Variant)

Exclusive:

Leobon / Battle Damaged Adama

I don't think that because the show is ending that they will stop making minimates for them. It has a large enough cult following that it will last quite a while longer, espically if the do make Caprica.

I want all and any modern BSG minimates they can come up with. The only ones I really want are:

New Caprica Starbuck

Romo Lampkin

Margaret "Racetrack" Edmondson

Baltars, more Baltars

For an exclusive, a Razor box set.

I would be absolutely giddy if wave 5 consisted of the classic set that seems to have gotten scrapped :(

Do you think DST and Minimates could do justice to the brown, crushed-velvet uniforms and feathered hair?

cant be any worse than the toys I had as a kid and the publicity shots I saw looked GREAT! those vipers looked fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see more pilots like Racetrack, Crashdown and Hot Dog, but that would most likely get pretty boring with the same flightsuit again and again. Maybe they could do a couple in the undershirt?

Other than that, I guess I'd like them to finish off the human Cylons, including the final five. Hmm, not really sure who else I'd need. Just, you know, more Cylon variations I guess.

I'd like to see more pilots like Racetrack, Crashdown and Hot Dog, but that would most likely get pretty boring with the same flightsuit again and again. Maybe they could do a couple in the undershirt?

Other than that, I guess I'd like them to finish off the human Cylons, including the final five. Hmm, not really sure who else I'd need. Just, you know, more Cylon variations I guess.

No love for Ellen Tigh? Dunno, I made a list of all the characters who've really mattered to the series, and beyond the ones that have shown up really the Cylons, Billy and the Pilots are the only ones that make sense. It'd be a mistake to not have Leoben or Cavill at all, and I really liked Romo Lampkin. Also, I'd like to see a Jammer with a New Caprica police variant. But that's only for completists, really.

edited for grammatical mistakes.

Leoben. He's all I want. Seriously, he's my favorite character and I demand a Leoben. Finishing off the rest of the humanoid Cylons would be nice but again, LEOBEN!

Kind of difficult to not put these first six in. The season 4 reveal will also need a 'mate if that character doesn't already have one.

Anders/Cavil

Doral/Simon

Leoben/Tory

Variant: Leoben/Billy

Some close runner-ups: Ellen Tigh, updated Three, Hot Dog, Crashdown, Racetrack, Jammer, Seelix, Colonial Marine, eye-patch Tigh

I'm sure Razor will need minimatization also.

The nice thing about the pilot mates - lots of opportunity for quick customs, given that the pilot uniforms are so available. It's just finding the right face/hair combo.

Now that there's more 24 mates, there's an opportunity to have some "normal" (as in non-superhero) female parts to choose from.

My picks:

1. Ellen Tigh

2. Sam Anders

3. Tory Foster

4. Leoben

5. Brother Cavil

6. Billy Keikeya

7. Kendra Shaw

I wouldn't mind a razor wave, either:

Admiral Cain (I think they could do a better version)

Kendra Shaw

Gina

Col. Belzen

Col. Fisk

Old-School Cylon

Lt. Thorne

Other worthy candidates (down the road):

New Caprica Starbuck

Doral

Simon

Seelix

Racetrack