UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

blacksun1520's creations

Well, I'm not much of a customizer, but this is what I have done so far. Enjoy :)

First is my Idea of what could be an MMMV exclusive one day, the 1st is with stars and the 2nd without:

post-560-1193452983_thumb.jpg

post-560-1193453014_thumb.jpg

Next is a QC character that I created, Dr. Jonathan Glass. His torso, arms and head are from the AFX exclusive M. Bison; legs, feet and hands are from Kitty Pryde with the yellow paint removed; hair is from Raft Spidey; and the wrist bands from Chun Li:

post-560-1193453427_thumb.jpg

This is my attempt at a custom Symbiote Spidey, it needs some work:

post-560-1193453542_thumb.jpg

Here is an updated keychain mate. I removed the metal eye hook and replaced it with the peg from one of Invisible Woman's shields using some superglue:

post-560-1193453725_thumb.jpg

That's all for now, let me know what you think.

BS

Edited by blacksun1520

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Thought I'd wipe the dust off this thread and give it a little update. I've been wanting a glider for my Green Goblin, and I finally found something adequate. This is from the recent Batman Lego toys from McDonalds.

post-560-1229569778_thumb.jpg

post-560-1229569786_thumb.jpg

post-560-1229569793_thumb.jpg

I took 2 lego dots, and filed them down so they would be more flat, and super glued them to the top. Right now it's just colored with a silver sharpie, but the ink keeps rubbing off. I need to pick up some silver paint to take care of this. It needs a head on the front and I need to get my hands on a flight stand from the Throne Room set.

Thoughts and coments welcome :)

BS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is a QC Bruce Lee I threw together

post-560-1241295952_thumb.jpg

I used Agent Zero's head, Invaders Namor's chest and arms, and black legs and feet. The hair is from BD Movie Hulk, I just trimed some of the hair in front and painted the ears. I just need to find or make some nunchucks :)

BS

You already mentioned you'd do this QC, right? Works pretty well, maybe one of the easiest and most effective quick changes. (Although that trimming and recoloring is a little more than the average QC :P )

Oh, and glad you're looking for nunchucks and not woodchucks!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh man, I LOVE this series :D These kinda remind me of the old promotional posters Stikfas used to put out.

Fun idea BS! Almost makes me want to try something like this myself! (Dangit, my Advertising geek past beckons to me again :blink:)