UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC minimates wave 6 detailed pics

MINI_MYTE

Here are some detailed pics of DC minimates wave 6.

Click thumbnails for larger images.

Enjoy.

Back of pack

th_backpack.jpg

Battle damaged Wonder Woman & Cheetah

th_WWCTpack.jpg

th_Wondeyfront.jpgth_Wondeyback.jpg

th_Cheetahfront.jpgth_Cheetahback.jpg

th_catfight.jpg

Supergirl & Bizzaro

th_SGBZpack.jpg

th_Supergirlfront.jpgth_Supergirlback.jpg

th_Bizzarofront.jpgth_Bizzarofront2.jpg

th_bizzaroback.jpg

Stargirl & S.T.R.I.P.E

th_SGSTRpack.jpg

th_Stargirlfront-1.jpgth_Stargirlback.jpg

th_Stripefront.jpgth_Stripefront2.jpg

th_Stripeback.jpgth_Daddyanddaughter.jpg

Blackhawk & SGT. Rock

[th_BHSRpack.jpg

th_Blackhawkfront.jpgth_Blackhawkback.jpg

th_SGTRockfront.jpgth_SGTRockback.jpg

For me the standout pair are Sgt Rock an Blackhawk they look so cool. Supergirl and Bizzaro are much better then I was expecting I like the belt on Supergirl. Wonder Woman though one of the core of the DC verse aint one of my fav characters so I can take it or leave it and Stargirl and STRIPE i know nothing really about but I would much rather have a Star Spangled Kid and Stripey but thats just me.

All in all another great wave from DC lots of new characters and a nice dip in to the older ones which is what I'm enjoying about the DC stuff most of all.

omg!!!!

i want these so bad but i8 think my lcs is closed cause fires......

I've only opened Stargirl and STRIPE so far, but I love them. STRIPE (I'm too lazy to type out the periods), is just awsomeness with awesome sauce on the side.

Damn. In some sick way, I was actually glad that the prototype Bizarro face looked so bad. Now that the actual release pics come out, and he is beyond awesome, there is 7 more dollars that I should be saving for food. . . :(

It's sad that my first reaction to the awesomeness of this wave is to snicker at how close battle-damaged Wonder Woman is to flashing some nipple.

Thanks for the pics!

For me the standout pair are Sgt Rock an Blackhawk they look so cool....

All in all another great wave from DC lots of new characters and a nice dip in to the older ones which is what I'm enjoying about the DC stuff most of all.

As cool as they look (and as perfect as they are for military custom minimates) as a younger fan, my main interaction with Blackhawk has been on the Superdickery site, making fun of their nonsensical covers. Despite this, the intricate level of detail is winning me over (to the detriment of my bank account)!

I just picked up three of the four new packs from the local comics shop (I had no interest in the Wonder Woman variant and manimal Cheetah). With the exception of S.T.R.I.P.E., who is just too unlike a Minimate to me, I love them. Bizarro and Superman are now standing upon my computer moniter. Also, that Blackhawk's face would be perfect for the Mini-GI Joe Flint custom I've been thinking about doing for a while. More money to spend. . .

By the way, I seem to have bought the very last Blackhawk/Sgt. Rock pack in the store, whereas the others had a few more in stock. So, I guess its the most popular of the series, at least around these parts.

By the way, I seem to have bought the very last Blackhawk/Sgt. Rock pack in the store, whereas the others had a few more in stock. So, I guess its the most popular of the series, at least around these parts.

I know I bought two, and I probably would have bought the third one too, if someone hadn't already grabbed it. Spare soldiers are always good to have laying around.

Were these a West Coast only thing? I don't recall from the other 5 waves if we East-coasters (Mid-westerners) get the DC mates later. I normally have a call from my LCS, but was wondering if they didn't call because they already called about something else over the weekend. Anyone know? Thanks!

Were these a West Coast only thing?

I'm in Michigan and I have them.

For those of you wondering why S.T.R.I.P.E. has the little handles on his back, this is how Courtney used to get around before she got the Gravity Rod from Jack Knight:

post-1173-1193319129_thumb.jpg

post-1173-1193319140_thumb.jpg

post-1173-1193319156_thumb.jpg

Just another amazing little detail that makes this set my favorite of wave 6!

Were these a West Coast only thing?

I live in Louisiana, and they were available yesterday (those handles on S.T.R.I.P.E. are very cool, by the way, though I would trade it away in a second for a Golden Age Stripesy and Star Spangled Kid. . .).