UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mattallica's customs New ones added 4/16/21

Nice customs, Mattallica! :)

Classic Cap is cool,as are his other friends and enemies.

Your Savage She-Hulk is really cool!From what I can tell, it seem like most of the parts are from a Vina minimate,but what the other parts are from. Too bad this isn't an official minimate cus I would so buy it! :D

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice customs, Mattallica! :)

Your Savage She-Hulk is really cool!From what I can tell, it seem like most of the parts are from a Vina minimate,but what the other parts are from. Too bad this isn't an official minimate cus I would so buy it! :D

It's actually all Vina, saw her in the LCS and thought Savage shulkie was just screaming to come out. repainted the hair, mouth and torso, with touch ups to the upper left arm some creative cutting to the skirt piece and some more white paint and voila!

Azreal and KE Batman look amazing! Can you tell us more about what parts you used/created for them?

certainly,

Azrael is a repainted MM body with a Dr. doom cloak cut apart at the hood with the cape trimmed down and attached to a modified Apocalypse chest piece, modified BSG Lucifer cloak arm pieces for the gauntlets/blades and thin lexan strips for the cape frills.

Batman 2 uses a modified street justice batman chest/cape piece, a repainted series 3 battle damaged batman cowl, modified Apocalypse gloves and some lexan sheet for the upper (blue) chestpiece and chest light thing

• 2 weeks later...

good call on the hair less two-face, having seen the pictures for the dark knight! working on a two-face myself at the moment, toying with ideas, not 100% on the scarred half yet.

overall, fantastic customs... especially love the ultimate x-men and various batman n' villains. good work

I am dying to know how did you do the red skulls head, i have been thinking about making one and this is the only part i am not sure of, by the way i am so stealing your ideas for the body but with my own twists, awesome customs all around.