UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mattallica's customs New ones added 4/16/21

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surley Bucky as the new Captain America is on the cards some time soon?

you know i have been tossing the idea around as Captain America has always been my Favorite character, and the design looks cool, but i'm a little torn as i hate the idea that they brought back Bucky( it was always a comic rule that no one is truly dead in comics except for Bucky and Gwen stacy) and i'm not reading the current stuff so i'd have to brush up on it a little ... we'll see :biggrin:

oh and don't call me Shirley!

Stan Lee

stanMM.jpg

some Batman Villians, not any certain versions just my own take.

Mr. Freeze

I like the containment suit idea, but why anyone would walk around with a fish bowl on their head is beyond me.

Spiderman wondered exactly the same with Mysterio.

freeze3.jpg

freeze4.jpg

Two-Face

Burnt by acid but a full head of hair, i think not!

2face2.jpg

2face3.jpg

2face4.jpg

Poison Ivy

She's a seductress, she doesn't wear much if anything at all, and i don't care for the green skin version.

ivy3.jpg

Nice ones, Matallica! I like the green you applied on Poison Ivy. And yeah, I'm not a fan of the green skin version either. She makes a good contrast (visually) with Harley though.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, can I make a suggestion? Your customs take forever to load. Is there an alternative? (links, smaller images?)

Blue Devil looks really good, btw.

Hey Matt,

If you do want to take up Deadpools suggestion of using thumbnails... help is here.

I've replied to the question you asked in the support section about how to do it.

I've just changed all mine over to thumbnails, it was a bit of a pain to do, but it didn't take as long as i thought it would.

Cool Blue Devil by the way... even though i have no idea where it's from... or why it's blue!?

UPDATE 3/28/08 Thumbnails! :D

so yeah, i have tried several times to thunmbnail the pics of my customs with no luck and when i first started posting my customs the site wouldn't even allow me to upload them onto it, thats why i went with photobucket but now for whatever reason the site allows pics to be uploaded and thanks to Petes wonderful directions and a few hours of work on my part all my custom pics on pages 1 and 4 are now Thumbnailed and will load much faster, yay!

Good for you! And good colour apps on Blued Devil. Don't know why, but I love his earing. How did you make it? It must've driven you crazy with such a thin piece.

Thanks She-Thing!

the Earring ah yes he had to have it and i didn't have any small chain on hand so i cut and bent a staple poked a hole in the ear and then painted it gold.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EpicNick1985

dude that bike of ghost rider's is sweet!!! how much would you want if i asked for a couple customs???

seriously dude awesome.