UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mattallica's customs New ones added 4/16/21

Like the new batch of customs. Catman is my favorite - you really nailed him. If he had a couple of knives, he'd be perfect.

With the white pants and blue shirt, one of your new zombies remind me of Speed Racer, which makes me think it would be pretty cool to see old Minimate lines come back as zombies.

And the Blackbird is fantastic. Where is that from?

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cow! That Blackbird is FANTASTIC!!!!

Have you got any pictures of it form before it was painted? I might have to keep an eye out for that one at my local toy store.

I've never encountered Iron Cross before, but that guy looks brilliant. Nice work!

way awesome. glad to see new customs from you. I was afraid we lost you to MU.

That will NEVER happen sure i buy the MU stuff too but my first love is Minimates :thumbsup:

Holy Cow! That Blackbird is FANTASTIC!!!!

Have you got any pictures of it form before it was painted? I might have to keep an eye out for that one at my local toy store.

I've never encountered Iron Cross before, but that guy looks brilliant. Nice work!

here ya go

pTRU1-10669810dt.jpg

pTRU1-10669810_alternate1_dt.jpg

as others have said, Catman is great looking... but that B'bird is something else. What I really like is that its appropriately simplistic and stubby, really fits in with the existing minimate vehicles.

I've got the old 90s B'bird somewhere in my house, but can't find it anywhere... for shame, I'm sure its a wonderful scale.

90's Blackbird is way too big. Works well for the MU figures, but would need quiet the overhaul to work with mates. (I let my kids use it, so I've seen it very recently) If you're up for an overhaul, knock yourself out.

Though if that Wolverine jet works so well, ad it really, really does, then I really need to track down that stubby little Quinjet they released at the tail end of the SHS.

... but that B'bird is something else. What I really like is that its appropriately simplistic and stubby, really fits in with the existing minimate vehicles.

Yeah its got that Pseudo- super deformed style of the other MM vehicles.

...Though if that Wolverine jet works so well, ad it really, really does, then I really need to track down that stubby little Quinjet they released at the tail end of the SHS.

I have one on its way, that i pcked up cheap on ebay last week, for that very reason :thumbsup:

90's Blackbird is way too big. Works well for the MU figures, but would need quiet the overhaul to work with mates. (I let my kids use it, so I've seen it very recently) If you're up for an overhaul, knock yourself out.

Though if that Wolverine jet works so well, ad it really, really does, then I really need to track down that stubby little Quinjet they released at the tail end of the SHS.

Oh, I know it'd be far too big in terms of putting figures in it, etc. but simply for display purposes, it does seem a pretty decent size, given how big a blackbird would actually be compared to a person (2" mate).

... if I can't find it though, I'm definitely going to try and copy you, Matt.