UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mattallica's customs New ones added 4/16/21

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. My. God. Matt, you are officially awsome. not only did you make my favorite character EVER, you made my favorite incarnation of her. AND I LOVE IT. That is incredibly awsome; i'd have never thought to use Cheetah's hairpiece!! God, i need to try this one. It's beautiful; an excellent interpretation the best X-man ever, the beloved Jean Grey.

Did you sculpt Wraith's cowboy hat? It doesn't look like a familiar minimate part...

its actually a "Platoon" helmet carefully heated and shaped, if i ever come up with a better option(maybe one of the FFOD hats) ill replace it, till then it'll do :D

When it comes out in July you could use what i plan to: Wolverine Through the Ages' Logan's cowboy hat. Worth the wait. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Did that actually happen?

PS: Neat!

Yup Frank shrinks down and has himself delivered on a pizza the bad guy takes a bite of pie with frank on it and Frank shoots his way out and then grows up through the guy and his buddies head pretty hardcore, check it out in Punisher #5

http://www.comicvine.com/news/punisher-5-f...e-pizza/138529/

Edited by Mattallica

• 1 month later...