UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mattallica's customs New ones added 4/16/21

Catwoman

finally a proper version

and as an added twist, who's that under the cowl....

It's Halle

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I curse you, my children curse you, and my cat curses you. Or at leas they would if I had any.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

ok, why?

you hate me?

you hate the custom?

you hate catwoman?

or you hate Halle?

Yeah. No, it's not you. The Catwoman movie was awful, and anytime I see Halle, I can't help but think of how horrible it was. Seeing a Halle Catwoman (and a nice custom BTW) just brought back horrible screaming memories.

So, yes, the custom rocks. You rock. Catwoman rocks. Halle sucks.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. No, it's not you. The Catwoman movie was awful, and anytime I see Halle, I can't help but think of how horrible it was. Seeing a Halle Catwoman (and a nice custom BTW) just brought back horrible screaming memories.

So, yes, the custom rocks. You rock. Catwoman rocks. Halle sucks.

Yeah the Catwoman movie was total garbage, but I loves me some Halle(just not in that movie)

An all black Stealth IM huh?

Looks GOOD and is what I expect the original design was supposed to be until print and history took over.

My only quibble would be the red unibeam, the original stealth models didn't have a colored unibeam.

I was going to do one in black but I'm all out of wave 6 IM parts and the person who was going to send me a couple let me down.

One thing that interests me is that no one has yet tried to make te Stealth Armor from the issue of Black Panther where it debuts... and lasts a whole issue before getting trashed!

T.

My only quibble would be the red unibeam, the original stealth models didn't have a colored unibeam...

T.

Yeah, i had to go with the red beam and metallic blue details as i tried him all flat black except for eyes and mouth, and it was just boring looking it needs some detail so... :blush:

The Bank Robber Joker and Swordsman are really great. And I actually considered trying for the green Quicksilver myself--bought the paint and everything--but never got around to it. He looks terrific.

I would kill for a Minimates Dark Knight set.