UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mattallica's customs New ones added 4/16/21

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's been unanimously decided that Savage Land Rogue is the hottest of them all. ;)

Personally, i don't like Rogue. I actually look at powers and her outfits, and that's how i decide if i like her. Yours make me like her. ;) Seriously, now this makes me want a "Casual" X-Men Evolution-style Rogue. That was hot.

I love that Batgirl costume, but i think you made a boo-boo on the eys. It's overall appealing (very :) ) but the skin around the eyes is just a tad off. Small detail; don't fret too much about it.

Keep 'em coming, Mattallica; your customs are amazingly great. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Great work on both the Captain Universes! I am familiar with the classic look from my old Official Handbooks of the Marvel Universe, but in which comic book did the Captain Universe star using the "full face covered" mask?

Don't know how I missed that Madcap custom!

That's great looking! I had an issue of Daredevil where he fought DD as a kid and always thought he was such a silly character.

Also, neat that you did a version of Batgirl like the girl at the Convention. I met her, so that's really neat and you got it perfect. Take a look:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3109...amp;id=70302941

Edited by Mystery Man