UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mattallica's customs New ones added 4/16/21

Part of me really likes the solid shade of red for the Torch. That's how he looked in comics! The other half of me loves the translucient red minimate! Damn, it's hard to say which is better! (I know that's Toro, but they look about the same :P)

As for the Whizzer... Some things are better off forgotten. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if we're on the same customising frequency or something but we always seem to be working on the same characters - I only finished my Heath Ledger Joker tonight. Love yours though, wish I'd thought to use Baltar hair. Might I ask how you made the chest gun holster on Luthor?

I don't know if we're on the same customising frequency or something but we always seem to be working on the same characters - I only finished my Heath Ledger Joker tonight. Love yours though, wish I'd thought to use Baltar hair. Might I ask how you made the chest gun holster on Luthor?

I've noticed the same thing, like the last 4 or 5 we've done :thumbsup: its nice to be in such good company!

chest gun holster on Luthor is straps cut from a stealth Batman Harness, a Pistol from one of the "24" charcters and the holster is a small piece of ordinary paper super glued over the gun and painted, it works real nice.

so what ya working on next? :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

Cammy, Dhalsim and Fei Long OH MY!!! Dude you are KILLING!!! Your SFII minis are smokin' hot. Makes me wish that the line would get ressurected. Who do you got waiting in the ranks? :thumbsup: