UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mattallica's customs New ones added 4/16/21

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool!

A suggestion though: you might want to convert some of your older images to link form, as every time you post a new work, it makes the load time a little longer. Still, it isn't bad seeing almost an evolutionary diagram of how far you've come.

That is a good suggestion, i just have to figure out how to do it :D that or thumbnails. Thanks

I never saw the series finale, and I've only made it up to Season 7 in my DVDs (so, careful with the spoilers, please), is there a reason why CSM's hair is white/grey? His hair was always brown with a little salt & pepper in the temples... :huh::confused:

Fox and Dana are amazing... :buttrock:

i just watched the movie again and CSM hair was very grey so i suppose the mate is of the later episodes CSM.

as for spoilers

the joker dies

rosebud is a sled

north beats south

America and her allies beat the axis powers

opps hope that didnt spoil anything for you now get off the internet and go watch the rest of x-files,for crying out loud you've only had what 10 years or so? oh and the next movie comes out in 2009! so watch fight the future(first movie)too. :D -M

Updated 1/8/08 American Dream

your customs Rock!

and love the spoiler sarcasm Classic!

and for other members, the ghost rider bike that rocks the house, yea my good friend Matt here hooked me up with a copy and thus ended my eternal hunt for the perfect hell cycle!!!

Thanks and keep up the good work

D

I never saw the series finale, and I've only made it up to Season 7 in my DVDs (so, careful with the spoilers, please), is there a reason why CSM's hair is white/grey? His hair was always brown with a little salt & pepper in the temples... :huh::confused:

Fox and Dana are amazing... :buttrock:

i just watched the movie again and CSM hair was very grey so i suppose the mate is of the later episodes CSM.

as for spoilers

the joker dies

rosebud is a sled

north beats south

America and her allies beat the axis powers

opps hope that didnt spoil anything for you now get off the internet and go watch the rest of x-files,for crying out loud you've only had what 10 years or so? oh and the next movie comes out in 2009! so watch fight the future(first movie)too. :D -M

Jesus dies, but he comes back!

:D