UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa '07

I just got my Santa gift today. I WAS BLOWN AWAY!! Secret Santa whoever you are you rock!

I got ALL of wave 2 BSG.

P2 Chun Li and M Bison

Loose Mystique, Firestar, and Rogue

A custom DST Minimate postcard

and my favorite thing...

I jokingly made a comment about wrapping it pretty and it was wrapped and tied with a bow.

My Santa is so awesome he some how moved the North Pole to Massach(icantspelltherest), at least that is what the return address says. My santa made me one jolly fat guy. Thanks!!

This makes me feel so lame for what I gave.

edit: So I was so excited to thank my santa I played crappy detective and my official guess is Blacksun1520!

I'm glad you like the gift :) , what gave me away ???

BS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither one of us knows how to spell the state you are from.

and the tagging style of your blacksun matches the style of the card

and as soon as I took the mates out of the box they started breakdancing.

It's Massachusetts, or as I prefer to spell it, Massatwoshits :P

Yeah, I kinda figured the postcard might tip you off. And the mates, well they just like to show off :biggrin:

BS

I'd like to thank Reideen for his suggestion of sending myself a 'Secret Santa' gift. it was hard to take at first when you said ''nobody else will'' but it arrived today. It's awesome . I just knew what it was going to be & guess what..it was! I only posted it yesterday as well. Thanks me! :blink:

Secret Santa really did deliver today & how! I've been after this bugger since I started collecting 'mates & its always been totally elusive...New York Toyfair Promo. I have absolutely no idea who sent it ....yet. Thanks a million, Happy Christmas. :biggrin:

Mine came in last week, but I haven't been able to go to the manager's office to pick it up before he closes. (And he's not open on weekends.)

All I can say is F'N A! I got the second TPB of the new X-Factor, which is probably in my top three comic series that I read. I got a Beta Female Nurse Stikfas, which is perfect because she's one of my favorites, and the hip joints on mine broke when I moved recently. Also got a Shin Akuma from SF2 and Player 2 Demetri from Darkstalkers, which are two of the very few 'Mates that I don't have.

I have no clue who sent to me, but I'm going to check the return address and see if I can sleuth it out.

As for my person, I've been busy with finals, but just about all of your stuff is purchased and will be mailed this week. (My last final is tonight.) Though I gotta say, with Stuckakid's support above, I'm a little tempted to just keep what I bought and put in an order through them!

I got my Secret Santa gift yesterday, and apparently I was extra-nice this year, because my Secret Santa was really generous. I got some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (delicious), a little Magneto bobble-head figure (which rocks), a Luke Cage Minimate, a Beast Minimate, an Elrond Minimate (who's going to become parts very shortly) and an Essential Defenders trade paperback (perfect for reading while your playing with Defenders Minimates!)

Thanks Secret Santa!

PS - My Secret Santa is Deadpool. I know this because I am an awesome detective-sleuth who has watched many episodes of "Murder She Wrote". And I figured it out from the return address.

I got my Secret Santa gift yesterday, and apparently I was extra-nice this year, because my Secret Santa was really generous. I got some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (delicious), a little Magneto bobble-head figure (which rocks), a Luke Cage Minimate, a Beast Minimate, an Elrond Minimate (who's going to become parts very shortly) and an Essential Defenders trade paperback (perfect for reading while your playing with Defenders Minimates!)

Thanks Secret Santa!

PS - My Secret Santa is Deadpool. I know this because I am an awesome detective-sleuth who has watched many episodes of "Murder She Wrote". And I figured it out from the return address.

How'd you know? Aw well, I'm really glad you like it! I threw in Luke Cage and Beast for fodder (jacket and powerhouse piece).

How'd you know? Aw well, I'm really glad you like it! I threw in Luke Cage and Beast for fodder (jacket and powerhouse piece).

They were good choices. Minimate customizing fodder is always a perfect holiday gift.

Thanks again!

OH MY GOD. My gift just arrived and it is AMAZING. It is a custom Deadpool dressed as Captain America. THAT IS AMAZING!!!

I wish I had a digital camera soooo much, it even has custom packaging! THANK YOU WHOMEVER.

Here's the cover it's based on:

cabledeadpool-45.jpg

EDIT: It is Mattalica! You're one of three people who could've made it that doesn't have an address listed (but the postage is from Vermont!) and the minimate says M(att)JM on the foot! DETECTIVED! Really though, thanks a ton!

I just got my gift in the mail last night and all I can say is THANK YOU Secret Santa !!! :biggrin:

In the box were:

Gaijin Wolverine II, Gamma Hulk, a 2005 Wizard World Tour Texas blue blank, and best of all... a custom Santa Doom !!!!! and a custom card to go with him :biggrin: He is officially my new favorite mate. Awesome work, I friggin love it... and my guess as to who my secret santa is... boyd.

I am currently at work, but I have pics that I will post later tonight.

BS

Man that is cool! I'd love to make some christmas minimates. What santa hat did you use. i was looking for some minimate sized santa hats.

Man that is cool! I'd love to make some christmas minimates. What santa hat did you use. i was looking for some minimate sized santa hats.

My wife found them at a Hobby Lobby craft store about two years ago in their Christmas stuff. I have no idea what you were actually supposed to use them for, but they're the perfect size for Minimates.

Mine arrived today!!!

I got a Deadman / Spectre pack, a Baltar / Six pack, a Baltar / Gina pack, some stickers that I absolutely love, a cool card game to play with my family, some local sweets, and some BEANO for when I get gas!

I am almost positive my secret santa is infallible since the return address is from Austin, TX. Thank you so much, I love it all!!