UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Summer full of Mates?

It's summer con season and something just occurred to me. Are there going to be any exclusive minimates this summer? Did I miss the announcement or something? I'm going to be rather bummed if it's going to be a dry minimate summer. The new DC minimates and the next waves of Marvel Minimates come out in the fall, I believe, so I need something to bridge the gap! Please tell me there's something. Please...

Chuck made it fairly clear that DST is going to have nothing in the way of exclusive minimates at the shows and I dont think AA have anything.

However I predict we will see one of the new waves we've already seen such as BSG1 or marvel 12&13 released at SDCC, I wouldn't like to guess if they will be BSG, Marvel or one of the other properties though....

T.

They've got three Trek figures, but they couldn't find the time to slap some new paint on some Minimates?

Its probably more a case of the factory been at full capacity.

Dark Tide, Wave 12/13, DCD Wave 1-3, SF2 Wave 2, Speed Racer Wave 1, BSG Waves 1+2 and the BA Blanks probably left no space in the schedule to bang anything else out :(

Its probably more a case of the factory been at full capacity.

Dark Tide, Wave 12/13, DCD Wave 1-3, SF2 Wave 2, Speed Racer Wave 1, BSG Waves 1+2 and the BA Blanks probably left no space in the schedule to bang anything else out :(

Please lets not speak of "bangging" Minimates! I'm lonley enough as it is! :lol: