Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
here they are!

File0051.jpg

File00522.jpg

Finally a minimate with a dress comes fully clothed

File00532.jpg

File00542.jpg

this pict is to show you the detail on the shoe and the paint job for Doc shirt. I think it was supposed to be tucked in, but it looks sloppy.

An apology to the Mods for what may appear to be a purposeless necro ...& thanks to trusty Northraider for finding it for me. Please ignore most of the previous drivel in the thread (mainly me & TBT moaning but unusually not at one another ;) ) & just drool at maxcarnage's pics.

I believe there is some momentum growing that BTTF1 ought to be revisited & I, for one, was pouring damp water on the idea .....having refreshed myself with those pictures I'm not so sure now.

New thread perhaps?

Edited by buttheadsmate

I think the success of BTTF Minimates wasn't dependent solely on Minimate collectors, but on fans of the movies and therefore the sales of the deformed Deloreans won't totally depend on our opinions either.

And I also think that Rob just necroed this because of the pic with Lea Thompson in her undies.

I think the success of BTTF Minimates wasn't dependent solely on Minimate collectors, but on fans of the movies and therefore the sales of the deformed Deloreans won't totally depend on our opinions either.

And I also think that Rob just necroed this because of the pic with Lea Thompson in her undies.

Normally I would be incensed by such a crass comment & reply accordingly.....however I read that you may well be going to the ChicagoCon & grabbing exclusive Minimates so......great fun Groundhog :) , Waytogo hardy har har :D ...ho ho ho....the jokes on ol'bhm :P Priceless :lol:

I'm worried about the appeal of any of the vehicles esp. the Deplorean.

I think that sales on the squatty little delorean that we all hate are going to have to be very strong inorder for DST to even consider revsiting these.

not all of us hate it....it is not perfect but its still pretty cool and should be fun

Jeff of the Miniacs