UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

24 Series 1 and BTTF this week

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see them on the DST shipping list

I guess that confirms that West Coast Wins Again!

Muahahahaha

That'd be a nice change... I could use a minimate fix or two!

I'm still trying to figure out this West Coast thing - since it's on the ship list for the LCS that Storm goes to, it may show up this week, even if it's not on the DST ship list? Is that how it works?

Storm, are you West Coast?

I didn't see them on the DST shipping list

I guess that confirms that West Coast Wins Again!

Muahahahaha

That'd be a nice change... I could use a minimate fix or two!

I'm still trying to figure out this West Coast thing - since it's on the ship list for the LCS that Storm goes to, it may show up this week, even if it's not on the DST ship list? Is that how it works?

I think the trick is that us West Coasters get them a week early. So that is pretty much how it works.

Yes, I reside in the West Coast. Uncomfortably close to TBT. If we get it and it's not on the official Diamond shipping list, then most likely it will be next week when the rest of the US will get them then. Also, Kirby will laugh and point at the rest of the unfortunate souls for one week. ;) We just find out from shipping lists provided to comic shops a few days before their shipments arrive.

I believe the entire US got the Marvel Zombies boxed set all at once so that is why I wasn't sure if the usual "West Coast gets 'em first" applied. But if it ain't on the Diamond shipping list and you are not on the West Coast, don't count on them being at your LCS. If you're wondering why the delay, it's simply that it takes time to ship everything from the boat from China docked on the West Coast. DCD somehow does it with DC Minimates but I assume it is with the financial backing of Time Warner. Don't quote me on that last one.

Anyway, I'm unsure if I'll get any of them. It'll probably be an impulse decision on Wednesday if I do...

I picked them up today with the bttf set, they are really cool, they have some great accesories, pistol, pistol with silencer, cell phone, PDA, & a briefcase that openes up with a gun inside(not removable) but I've never watched the show so other than Jack Bauer, I don't know who any of them are!