UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

ST Wave 2 Minimates this week?

ST Wave 2 Minimates Poll  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will ST Wave 2 Minimates be out this week (10/3)?

• Yes, Definitely
    • Of Course not, what are you thinking... add 2 weeks
    • Hard to say. Maybe...Maybe Not
    • Mark it with an asterisk and send it to the baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown
    • Nope... release date will change at the last minute

Well...

With October 3 less than a week away, I thought I'd get the ball rollin' on the "Is DST gonna honor the published release date" debate for ST Wave 2, which has a release date of this week.

What do you all think?

There's always option 6: I hope they don't come out, I need at least a week to sell some plasma before I can afford more mates.

• 3 weeks later...

I had read it was supposed to be out around this week, but I guess that changed. Anyone have any idea when we can expect Sulu, Chekov, Uhuru, and the Gorn to arrive in comic stores now?

Maybe we should sticky a thread somewhere called "Is it coming out this week?" where whenever someone feels the need to ask "Is __________ coming out this week," they can post it there, and the rest of us can go "According to LCS/Diamond Distributors/God/Magic 8-ball/the wooden pickle there's nothing coming this week."

So over at the AFX website it says shipping in 1-2 weeks for Star Trek wave 2 , BSG wave 3 and the Defenders boxset, usually that means somebody, somewhere should get them first before they do right(maybe not the boxset)??? I believe thats what happened when other mates came out.

So over at the AFX website it says shipping in 1-2 weeks for Star Trek wave 2 , BSG wave 3 and the Defenders boxset, usually that means somebody, somewhere should get them first before they do right(maybe not the boxset)??? I believe thats what happened when other mates came out.

Usually with the change in status, it's an indicator that it's close or expected very soon.