UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

winkerbeans custom's

winkerbean

the same head used for Ross can be used for a Dum Dum Dugan....

post-976-1208722196_thumb.jpg

you just need a riddler hat painted brown

and just because i thought it was cool some Dr Doom heads on an Ultron body makes some cool Doom-Bots

post-976-1208722424_thumb.jpg

Edited by winkerbean

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold! One thing though, you can kind of tell who the villain freeing Carnage is. ;)

you'll get to see them in full soon enough!!

it's not who you think it is i just use that body as it make's a good "special op's" sort of minimate

ok so here is what we know so far

The Brotherhood has attacked and presumably killed some of the Avengers.

There is a mysterious "regeneration man" that set loose a zombie in a shield safe house.

The regeneration man has some connection with the US Military.

Someone (mostly off screen) has once again presumably killed Apoc in Egypt.

In New York another shield area was broken into to release Carnage again by an off screen person.

Could it be the same person?

Who would have it out for Apocalypse?

Do they have a tie to the Brotherhood?

We also know that Nick Fury has called 7 heroes for the battle

Spider Man, Ms Marvel, USAgent, Smart Hulk....who is the remaining 3?

We can only assume it was the same person right now since there was no distinction if the attacks happened at different times or simultaneously. The mystery deepens........

Oh, and my question is not so much who has it out for Apocalypse, but who has the ability to take him down in one shot??

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Ok, little confused... When did the Avengers go missing, before the comic started? And who is missing, everybody besides her? (She's a member as far as I knew correct?) Loved the fight scenes, keep up the amazing work!!!!

the avengers going missing was a 4 page thing that i done just as a test really, but when i started this one i had no intention of putting the avengers in it but some people asked if this was connected or if i was going to finish the avengers one, so i managed to find a way to tie up that story with this story

i will try and post the avengers thing for you to read at the weekend

Ok, little confused... When did the Avengers go missing, before the comic started? And who is missing, everybody besides her? (She's a member as far as I knew correct?) Loved the fight scenes, keep up the amazing work!!!!

the avengers going missing was a 4 page thing that i done just as a test really, but when i started this one i had no intention of putting the avengers in it but some people asked if this was connected or if i was going to finish the avengers one, so i managed to find a way to tie up that story with this story

i will try and post the avengers thing for you to read at the weekend

maybe you could have one of the avengers *cough cap*cough survive and tell the story as a flash back ? :D

• 3 weeks later...

I love that Anti-Venom. Is it your own design or is it a character? I've never seen it before.

Jigsaw is awesome too. Real good job on it.

The paint apps on Nuke's face are amazing!

antivenom.jpg

There comes a time when even a storied supervillain needs a do-over, and that moment has arrived for Spider-Man arch-nemesis Venom. Well, sorta. The extraterrestrial symbiote — which most famously glommed onto embittered Spider-friend Eddie Brock — is classically depicted as a onyx-colored, cuspated shape-shifter. But Marvel decided the dude needed to lighten up, so they created an additional symbiote as a visual foil to their old standby: Here's your first glimpse at the new, angelically hued...Anti-Venom.

What the heck's an Anti-Venom? We'll find out when The Amazing Spider-Man No. 568

Ohh and nice custom and quick off the blocks as well :)