UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

winkerbeans custom's

winkerbean

Nuke!! What a great, obscure character (or at least he used to be. . .as far as I know, he was a major player in recent Marvel "events" like Civil War or something, as from reading here, I gather that apparently half the obscure characters of the past were).

The Anti-Venom Minimate is cool, but the whole character idea is pretty stupid to me. C'mon. I always thought of Venom as the explicit anti-Spiderman, which was a kind of cool idea at first. I personally think that the Crime Syndicate was a cool idea, too. But an anti-anti-Spiderman? Wouldn't that be Spiderman? Whatever.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I love all of them but the Young Avengers are just striaght up bad ass!! I wish there was a way to get Wiccan's head band thingy with the little wings on there but besides that he looks awesome! Hawkeye and Stature can't be far behind?

• 1 month later...
Hey Winkerbean...

Will there be any new updates soon? I am jonesing for some more of your comic goodness!!

Yeah me too! I love your comics and customs. Can't wait for the update!

• 1 month later...

SKRULL MAKING 101:

So when art asylum post pic's of of their control art of the the extra Skrull heads we get in the box set it gave me the idea to make some skrull's on the cheap.

with a bit of photoshoping & rescaling i came up with a sheet of Skrull heads which i printed out on clear sticker paper

post-976-1220357638_thumb.jpg

then got any minimate head i had spare

post-976-1220357666_thumb.jpg

cut 1 of the face's out

post-976-1220357679_thumb.jpg

i then stuck the face to the back of the head (note the sticker does'nt go all the way around the head but just enough that when you put hair or a mask on it you can't see flesh)

post-976-1220357696_thumb.jpg

and just keep repeating

post-976-1220358569_thumb.jpg

one instant Skrull army on the cheap, if you want me to post the sheet of Skrull heads on here i will do

Edited by winkerbean

No custom minimates this time but minimate related.....

my TNG minimates need somewhere to hang out so yesterday i built a bridge based on the layout of the Defiant, it needs a little more work but it's been designed into section's so it can be put together as a whole and taken apart to photograph.

post-976-1220799904_thumb.jpg

post-976-1220799920_thumb.jpg

post-976-1220799929_thumb.jpg

then i thought every ship needs a sickbay so...............

post-976-1220799944_thumb.jpg

post-976-1220799957_thumb.jpg

Edited by winkerbean

• 3 weeks later...

for those of you that have been wondering what happened to the comic, & i know your out there i can hear you breathing...... there is more on the way & to give you a little taste of whats to come...

post-976-1222269276_thumb.jpg

post-976-1222269334_thumb.jpg

post-976-1222269315_thumb.jpg

i just put this last one because i thought it was cool i'm not doing anything x-men wise........ yet!!

for those of you that have been wondering what happened to the comic, & i know your out there i can hear you breathing...... there is more on the way & to give you a little taste of whats to come...

post-976-1222269276_thumb.jpg

post-976-1222269334_thumb.jpg

post-976-1222269315_thumb.jpg

i just put this last one because i thought it was cool i'm not doing anything x-men wise........ yet!!

Nice work! Is Psyloche flipping me the finger ;) ?

I can't wait for the next installment of your comic Winker. Been waiting for it for ages. I've read tour old one about 12 times waiting for this.

Those covers look really cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! Comics are back. I've been looking forward to these for ages and when I saw your post was updated I got excited. And for good reason it seems.

This comic is awesome as ever! Nice one.