UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

winkerbeans custom's

winkerbean

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow great comic.

p.s is there any way to read all of your original comics, i couldnt find them in the thread the other day and the Limited edition link doesnt seem to work for the first set of pages? thanks mate

I just started looking at all the custom posts on this site. I found yours yesterday. I must say that I am in love with your Andorian, Next Generation and Romulan minimates, you have customized. I alos must say that your SG1 Team really got me as well. I wish I had all of them in my collection. I just don't have the time or money to purchase all the parts. If you are interested in selling a set of SG1, I would be interested in purchasing one from you.

Great Job on all your customs. But my favorites are the Trek and Stargate customs.

Have a great day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn - great pieces man. That burning car in the last picture is particularly well done.

EDIT: Do you create these yourself from scratch man? they really are fantastic minimate dioramas!

Edited by Nessex