UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

good place to get your minimates?

lclone123

im not asking where people get their minimates, i am asking if youbuynow.com is a site that I can trust.

I bought some of the DC C3 sets from them (obviously a while back), but the transaction went smoothly for me. I would buy from them again.

Cheers!

I will never buy from them again.

I bought one set, and it was smooth as silk.

The next set I tried to buy, they took my money, and never delivered. I called, the customer service department, said no problem, we will ship you another set at no charge to you.

I waited and waited and waited and nothing...to this day.

I will never buy from them again

moc847

I can't speak from experience of this specific store but I can speak from experience and that is if you find 99% reviews that are positive and 1% that are negative you are most likely dealing with a good company. I am not knocking the legitamicy of moc's claim I am just saying that the people who have been burned by someplace tend to be louder than those that have had a pleasant transaction. So if you aren't reading a bunch of damning stories, it is probably okay. Does that make sense?

I am just adding my positive experience with stuckakid.com. When I first started collectin minimates I got my unmasked Dr Doom from them and then a bunch of other just loose figures to build up my collection and they came quick!

A sidenote a while back I listed a bunch of my extra minimates on ebay in a lot and stuckakid bought them and resold them on their website. . . .and if they sold them for what they were listed for than they made a pretty penny out of that deal :)