Quality Control Issues - Again

Fizzle

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... so I just got this message in my inbox:

Phil,

You won't believe this, but the mailroom just delivered some zombie replacements to me about two minutes ago. I'll have your replacement zombie Spidey shipped out today.

Thanks,

Chris

Again, how can ANYONE complain about these guys???

We should have a "DST Appreciation Day" or something

BS

For me the quality of Minimates has never been better. As I go back in time picking up older Minimates I notice the sloppy paint of say the early Daredevil wave and the loose fitting parts of the early C3 mates. The new Marvel and DC mates compared to these early figures is night and day. The amount of accessories, paint detail and sculpt complexity have all increased as well.

I just got home and I wasn't expecting any mail since I just got my Power Man and Iron Fist. Low and behold I got a hunt mate and a Cylon as well. ROCK ON DST!

I just got home and I wasn't expecting any mail since I just got my.......Lo & behold I got a Utility Bill & Junk Mail Variant .

I just shot coffee out of my nose. Thank you for the best laugh I've had in a while!!

• 1 year later...

Did the cable detach cleanly from the gauntlet or did it literally break in two? I think the cable either can be fixed ery easily or is supposed to detach cleanly like that. My Apocalypse's cable right cable detached from his belt and I really don't mind it.

It broke, and the tip is stuck in the guantlet.

Dang - i had the Exact same problem with my Apocalypse :angry:

My Kitty also lost a leg at the knee joint - so when i pose her, she's always phasing through the floor :P

I'm in Oz & didn't think there was much point in writing in about it. Getting MiniMates in the first place is hard enough, let alone replacement parts.

My Kitty also lost a leg at the knee joint - so when i pose her, she's always phasing through the floor :P

The worst part of it all is that judging from the old threads here, QC issues with waves 12-13 seemed as common as Wolverines in a Wolverine Movie wave. :( Makes me really wish I looked through these a lot sooner, then I might've been able to prevent the disastrous breakages on my Sentry variant.

• 2 months later...

My Iceman Minimate's left hand is stuck in the ice fist add-on and I was wondering if anyone here knew of a reasonable way to remove the hand without damaging the peg or breaking it off totally inside the fist. Thanks!

Edited by shanezey

My Iceman Minimate's left hand is stuck in the ice fist add-on and I was wondering if anyone here knew of a reasonable way to remove the hand without damaging the peg or breaking it off totally inside the fist. Thanks!

I had a similar issue with both hands on my Invaders Human Torch - i found that a little bit of tough love with a pair of needle-nosed pliers helpd me remove one of the fists - however the other was wedged in pretty tightly, and i didn't want to risk breaking wrist/hand piece.

My Silken Floss had 2 left arms. :( Anyone got a spare right arm?