UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Does this look infected?

vbpanizzi

I know this could also belong in the ebay finds but I wanted more than just the usual "I got that mate" responses. I know there are some seriously rare mates out there, but does this seem correct? I have never really paid attention to the rock mates.

:huh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/rob-zombie-minimate-mi...tem330162081816

:blink:

$105 for rob I mean I love mate and yes mates are amazingly cool and yes I do alot to get my fix but is this way over the bar or is this norm for him?

Any thing would be appreciated.

okay since I started this and I don't want it to be a useless two post thread does anyone know what the rarest mate is? not promo and not homemade (ie bomber and customs) but the hardest to attain mass marketed mate? This doesn't have to be a definitive answer, although I would like that, but what have you seen the least of in your quest to to *ahem* catch them all (cantbelieveisaidthat).

There is no contest, The rarest hardest mutha of them all is the Carded Bruce Lee Immortal Dragon!

If it wasn't for not being available during the last auction, I would have won for sure. I've had been dreaming of the chance.

Not sure if this would count but I would consider that you can buy it at the right price and was available at the time. Earlier Marvel Retailer Display Boxes that were bigger than the recent ones, had Spider-man/Carnage minimates bubble attached to the front of the box. I can't find these suckers anywhere now. It's a neat idea I think should be brought back. These are more rare than Immortal Dragons.

There is no contest, The rarest hardest mutha of them all is the Carded Bruce Lee Immortal Dragon!

If it wasn't for not being available during the last auction, I would have won for sure. I've had been dreaming of the chance.

Not sure if this would count but I would consider that you can buy it at the right price and was available at the time. Earlier Marvel Retailer Display Boxes that were bigger than the recent ones, had Spider-man/Carnage minimates bubble attached to the front of the box. I can't find these suckers anywhere now. It's a neat idea I think should be brought back. These are more rare than Immortal Dragons.

Where were the Bruce mates originally sold?

I bow to JL's superior Minimate-Fu! :D

Yes Promos and they were available to order on their respective websites. KungFaux.com still has the minimates listed but it's a farce so don't order through them.

Check out there reviews at this link below.

http://minimatescentral.com/Promoreviews.htm

Immortal Dragon is tough to find because he was short packed. Tubed minimates were first then carded I believe. However carded Bruce Lee's are have not circulated very much at all. I'm missing two carded (Hong Kong/Immortal) and missed one auction I finally knew about. I've probably only seen Immortal carded twice on ebay in 3 years. If I see it again, watch out!

• 4 months later...