UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit man, I am so jealous of you right now.. I am in the triple digits on ebay for just one of them gold vorins :(

I am not going to be that pestering ahole but let me know if you decide to part ways, would rather give someone here my cash than some random dude on bay with a history of selling Gucci bags lol

Great picture ....the more we can see the more we know that are out there :thumbsup:

agreed, I am thinking has to be least a 400 run of them. My stress level has dropped a bit.

I usually don't post my hauls but I just had to let the community know how amazing the S.H. Figurarts Dragon Ball Z Figures are. I grabbed a Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Goku, and Goku SS3 the other day from a VERY reasonable priced site called ToyArena.com.

These DBZ figures are not only loaded with Comic/TV Show accurate detail and accessories, but HOLY CRAP they are to scale! The Piccolo towers over the other figures and Gohan is obviously the shortest and smallest, and Vegeta is super stocky and shorter than Goku by an inch! Can't wait for the Cell figure in November!

The other thing I am blown away with is the articulation... tons of it, to mimic all your favorite poses!!!

I am working on a crap load of pics, will soon display my minimate collection. I'll work on some DBZ figure pics as well.

Holy Crap that Freezer, Nappa, and 18 are AWESOME! These toy makers keep sculpting and making new molds and keep so true to the art/style. Nice to see so many more coming and they aren't cheating on articulation or tooling. Now we just need the remaining androids and Ginyu Force for the Win! I also would not mind some other forms of Freezer and Cell. Damn this line is awesome!

Edited by highassroller

I have no personal interest in DBZ figures, but these look phenomenal. And that Nappa? Well, he's pretty much the perfect present for my friend. For whatever reason, he loves Nappa. Other forms of Cell would also be really cool.

Can't wait to see pics, dude.

Edited by The Geohound

ANDROID 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Not only my favorite DBZ character, but one of my favorite anime characters of all time. I had her Jakks figure as a kid but she snapped at the waist. This is AMAZING. :woot: :woot: :woot: Between this, Mattel Poison Ivy, Hot Toys ScarJo, and Cowboy Bebop, it's looking to be a good year for me toy-wise. :thumbsup:

Got my prebuy boxes of all 40 of the Funko SDCC exclusives. I'll sell all but the Pop figures, but dang they know how to overload a collector:

DSCN1157.jpg

In addition to their 40 exclusives, they also have a party for fans on Friday night where they give away exclusive figures that are either 1 of 12s, 18s, 48s or 96s plus a ton of prototypes. Plus there's a 1 of 96 figure exclusive to the prebuy box. I was able to get all four of the 1of 48s and all 9 of the 1 of 96s that I can post pics of later. I've never known of a company that does so much at SDCC or of so many collectors that will try to keep up with everything either/

groundhog that is a insane pull.. I looked into collecting that line but my bank cried at the thought of it. Here is part of my early bday surprise from my wife!

2012-08-03%2019.34.05.jpg

I've only gotten some of the blind boxed ones from series one. I look forward to getting those 3-packs with the zombie hunters though. I really like the one with the Hit Girl/hipster chick with the shotgun.

Series 2 are now out at target can find the 3 packs and the 12 pack. for the Series 3 they are starting to shelf it in TRU. you can get the Series1 12 pack online TRU. :)

these are the ones I am after still if you come across them from series 1, I will pay pretty much double what they cost!

039897420080 - Officer R.I.P.

039897420103 - Mighty-bite Mac

039897420042 - Piece Mail Pete

039897420059 - Headless Halpert

Edited by b00sted